Petition for PA Admin Bobby to do his job and enforce forum rules

Home, Family, Pets, Food, Gardening, Hobbies and General Lifestyle topics.
Bobby

Re: Petition for PA Admin Bobby to do his job and enforce forum rules

Post by Bobby » Wed Nov 10, 2021 1:43 pm

lisa jones wrote:
Wed Nov 10, 2021 8:15 am
Namely this rule (as expounded by Freediver himself who owns both OzPol and THIS site).

Rule no 4 :

If .... anyone else asks you for your login details here, at PA, or anywhere else, do not give it to him.

It puts yours and everyone else's privacy at risk.

I'm not sure if we have an explicit rule against this, but you will both be banned if you get caught.

Be very sceptical of an admin or moderator who asks for your password to fix a technical problem with your account, OR FOR ANY OTHER REASON.

Dear Lisa,
I agree with FDs rules however in the case of Cods I applied moderator discretion.

viewtopic.php?f=74&t=18204&start=20

by Bobby » Tue Nov 09, 2021 5:17 pm
If Cods wasn't in hospital I wouldn't have accepted it but as she
was under stress I overlooked it applying moderator discretion owing to a terrible circumstance.
How would it have looked if I banned Cods while she was in hospital getting help from Red?
Also -

viewtopic.php?f=74&t=18204&start=20

by Bobby » Tue Nov 09, 2021 5:40 pm

Bobby,
Red started a thread called

Testing Cods new password.

Nothing was done in secret -
it was all openly declared.

Note: what would compel me to act is clandestine or
secret activity without proper reason.

In future I would ask that anyone planning to use another poster's password
should first seek permission from me and
such permission would only be granted under extraordinary circumstances.

lisa jones

Post by lisa jones » Thu Nov 11, 2021 11:21 am

In future I would ask that anyone planning to use another poster's password should first seek permission from me and
such permission would only be granted under extraordinary circumstances.

Bobby

No Bobby! That STILL does not comply with forum rules as they pertain to both OzPol and its sister site PA.

You should refer to FD's rule and simply adhere to it.

This is the rule which should have been complied with from
the get go:

"Do not seek to obtain or use another member's password under any circumstances. IF a member on either site has any log in issues then Freediver must be referred to who will sort it out directly with that member."

This rule also needs to be incorporated in the PA Constitution too!

Dear Lord Bobby I feel like I've become some online wife chasing you with a pot all the time and making sure you don't make silly mistakes.

I'm getting a tad tired of proof reading and double checking your posts. But I honestly feel I need to ... so that the rules stay fair yet they're also air tight and safe for any members who access this site.

And whilst here...I'm putting you on notice Bobby that yesterday's ridiculous petition with 27 sub sections which you were told to put forward by certain coloured ids is not going to proceed as is.

I'll explain why in a few hrs. (I have a freaking zoom
meeting on in a few minutes)

Warning : As per usual Bobby my critique will be scathing but I'm hoping that you and others will see that behind my scathing rebuttal is a genuine concern for ensuring member safety, forum fairness and the right for all members to retain freedom of speech.
I would rather die than sell my heart and soul to an online forum Anti Christ like you Monk

Bobby

Post by Bobby » Thu Nov 11, 2021 11:41 am

ridiculous petition with 27 sub sections
Not 27 - there are only 3 points.

lisa jones

Post by lisa jones » Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:22 pm

Bobby wrote:
Thu Nov 11, 2021 11:41 am
ridiculous petition with 27 sub sections
Not 27 - there are only 3 points.
Ok I'm back (and armed with a strong coffee).

Bobby those 3 points have 27 sub sections.

This is the ridiculous long winded and vague (yes vague) petition those 2 coloured ids hiding behind you are trying to push through PA using you as their microphone:

All PA members whether they be active posting members or suspended members should show loyalty to this PA forum.

That would mean:
(1) not using other forums such as Ozpolitic or Monk's place to bag this forum forcing me to leave this forum and try to explain activities here to posters who are hostile to this forum and who don't consider my replies - in other words trolling from other forums.

(2) Posters who are involved in subterfuge such as obtaining screenshots from the secret Sparta forum - from traitorous members here and posting them at other forums such as Ozpolitic or Monk's place.

(3) All members here are expected to keep PA matters here and not have them as dirty laundry put out for everyone to view on other forums. Their ultimate goal should be to do what is right for this PA forum and not put this place in disrepute from the safety of other forums. Posters should first discuss any problem with me via PM instead of starting endless bagging threads on other forums which I notice are happening every day and every hour.

Penalties.
The penalty for breaking these rules could be a suspension or an increased term of a current suspension including in severe cases a permanent banning and even the entire deletion of their profile name and profile so that their account is closed and could never be reopened.

1. Do you agree that this is the petition currently on the table?
I would rather die than sell my heart and soul to an online forum Anti Christ like you Monk

Bobby

Post by Bobby » Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:56 pm

Yes.

Jovial Monk

Post by Jovial Monk » Wed Nov 24, 2021 1:11 pm

Redneck wrote:
Wed Nov 10, 2021 8:40 am
Yup!

lisa jones

Post by lisa jones » Wed Nov 24, 2021 2:49 pm

Black Orchid wrote:
Wed Nov 10, 2021 1:40 pm
NO security breaches have occurred that I am aware of!

There is only ONE person who has asked PA members for the use of their IDs and/or passwords, as far as I am aware, and that person was a banned member and is Aussie and is the subject of the rule made by FD at OzPol.
And Aussie was banned once for it? Yes?

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Wed Nov 24, 2021 4:30 pm

lisa jones wrote:
Wed Nov 24, 2021 2:49 pm
Black Orchid wrote:

There is only ONE person who has asked PA members for the use of their IDs and/or passwords, as far as I am aware, and that person was a banned member and is Aussie and is the subject of the rule made by FD at OzPol.
It was while Aussie was already banned. First he made a number of socks to try to get in, then he cloned Setanta's ID to get in (got busted and got the flick again) and then he asked several members here for their passwords so he could use their IDs to log into PA.

I won't say who these members are. It's up to them if they wish to come forward.

lisa jones

Post by lisa jones » Wed Nov 24, 2021 5:08 pm

Black Orchid wrote:
Wed Nov 24, 2021 4:30 pm
lisa jones wrote:
Wed Nov 24, 2021 2:49 pm
Black Orchid wrote:

It was while Aussie was already banned. First he made a number of socks to try to get in, then he cloned Setanta's ID to get in (got busted and got the flick again) and then he asked several members here for their passwords so he could use their IDs to log into PA.

I won't say who these members are. It's up to them if they wish to come forward.
😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳

This is the 1st time anyone has told me this.

I think I'm going to be sick 🤢

All those petitions I made thinking I was doing the right thing by PA. 😩

Jovial Monk

Post by Jovial Monk » Wed Nov 24, 2021 5:11 pm

But it wasn’t Aussie created that account, was it? What info did you and Setanta share?