Election Apr 26

This folder contains Archived threads.
UnSubRocky

Re: Election Apr 26

Post by UnSubRocky » Tue May 03, 2022 8:39 pm

lisa jones wrote:
Tue May 03, 2022 8:18 pm
UnSub? You've gone ever so quiet. Once again it's either Drunk or Frodo Stinks who jumps in to answer FOR you.
Does it ever occur to you that I could be distracted with other things that are priority to me? I cannot be around on call to be responding to everything you say within minutes. You seem to want instant gratification. I recall a bit of an impulsivity trait regarding your shampoo incident. Very much a victim mentality on that one. You try to undermine how I present myself to others. There is definitely a passive-aggressiveness about you. Remember that appeal to authority tactic you used recently against me? Something about me needing to respect the PA constitution. Yeah, that! You also have tried to state that I have another user account. People have accused you of doxxing. But, I have yet to witness that. You are easily triggered.

I dunno. Without stating the diagnosis out loud, I figure lisa is full of hypocrisy.

Aussie

Post by Aussie » Tue May 03, 2022 8:41 pm

UnSubRocky wrote:
Tue May 03, 2022 8:29 pm
lisa jones wrote:
Tue May 03, 2022 8:04 pm
UnSubRocky wrote:
Tue May 03, 2022 7:57 pm
lisa jones wrote:
Tue May 03, 2022 7:43 pm
UnSubRocky wrote:
Tue May 03, 2022 2:58 pm
I shall support the people who put together common sense posts.
Up til now you've failed in doing this.
Just because you are not one of them, does not mean that I have failed.
Up til now you have NOT supported people who have put together common sense posts at all IRRESPECTIVE of who they are. Instead you have deliberately supported the most narcissistic toxic trolls PA has ever seen. For whatever reason...you seem to identify with forum psychopaths. Why is that?
You are not qualified to deem someone as a "psychopath". The best you can do is suggest the possibility. And for the record, I am not qualified to make that assessment, either. Your strawman argument that I go about supporting "the most narcissistic toxic trolls PA has ever seen" is erroneous. I would caution that if you were dealing with psychopaths, you would not know that they are psychopaths over a forum. You have no context to understand whether or not someone displays psychopathic tendencies. Even qualified psychologists cannot make that determination over a discussion forum.

What am I up to in a post count here? 25? Even with my 9+ years at OzPol interacting (online) with other posters who also frequent this forum, I cannot say that I know these people personally. So far (and to your credit), you have not named anyone on this forum site as a "psychopath". You merely allege that I have interacted in support of alleged psychopaths. Your last two sentences even imply an allegation that *I* am a psychopath. Please, do correct me if I have that surmise incorrect. The psychologists and psychiatrists that I have met in Rockhampton here have said that I have a mild obsessive compulsiveness mixed with a post traumatic stress disorder. And my diagnosed schizophrenia has encapsulated some of my personality traits. No psychiatrist or psychologist has said that I am psychotic or even sociopathic.

I wonder if the people you label psychopaths have had any accredited professionals diagnose them as such. I doubt it.
Hang on. Did you not post at OzPol that you were a sociopath?

UnSubRocky

Post by UnSubRocky » Tue May 03, 2022 8:44 pm

Aussie wrote:
Tue May 03, 2022 8:02 pm
UnSubRocky wrote:
lisa jones wrote:
UnSubRocky wrote:
You keep dodging your explanation as to why, given your claim of support for 'common sense posts' you voted for Monk who has made the most insane, abusive, ridiculous posts almost ever over the last several weeks.
I quickly read through the last 50 posts of you, JM, and Jim Lahey's account. None of you have stated anything substantially useful to this forum. To answer your question, I based my vote on account of how Jovial Monk was as a poster on OzPol. Given that the last 50 post of each of the candidates did not reveal anything worthwhile to investigate further in regards to insanity, abusiveness and ridicule of each other, I will leave it to you to find the most heinous post that JM had posted. Otherwise, JM is just the lesser threat of the lot of you.

lisa jones

Post by lisa jones » Tue May 03, 2022 8:45 pm

UnSubRocky wrote:
Tue May 03, 2022 8:29 pm
lisa jones wrote:
Tue May 03, 2022 8:04 pm
UnSubRocky wrote:
lisa jones wrote:
UnSubRocky wrote:
Up til now you have NOT supported people who have put together common sense posts at all IRRESPECTIVE of who they are. Instead you have deliberately supported the most narcissistic toxic trolls PA has ever seen. For whatever reason...you seem to identify with forum psychopaths. Why is that?
You are not qualified to deem someone as a "psychopath". The best you can do is suggest the possibility. And for the record, I am not qualified to make that assessment, either. Your strawman argument that I go about supporting "the most narcissistic toxic trolls PA has ever seen" is erroneous. I would caution that if you were dealing with psychopaths, you would not know that they are psychopaths over a forum. You have no context to understand whether or not someone displays psychopathic tendencies. Even qualified psychologists cannot make that determination over a discussion forum.

What am I up to in a post count here? 25? Even with my 9+ years at OzPol interacting (online) with other posters who also frequent this forum, I cannot say that I know these people personally. So far (and to your credit), you have not named anyone on this forum site as a "psychopath". You merely allege that I have interacted in support of alleged psychopaths. Your last two sentences even imply an allegation that *I* am a psychopath. Please, do correct me if I have that surmise incorrect. The psychologists and psychiatrists that I have met in Rockhampton here have said that I have a mild obsessive compulsiveness mixed with a post traumatic stress disorder. And my diagnosed schizophrenia has encapsulated some of my personality traits. No psychiatrist or psychologist has said that I am psychotic or even sociopathic.

I wonder if the people you label psychopaths have had any accredited professionals diagnose them as such. I doubt it.
Has anyone (qualified of course) ever labelled you a psychopath?
I would rather die than sell my heart and soul to an online forum Anti Christ like you Monk

UnSubRocky

Post by UnSubRocky » Tue May 03, 2022 8:46 pm

Aussie wrote:
Tue May 03, 2022 8:41 pm
No. I was alleged by a psychologist not affiliated with Rockhampton Mental Health to possibly be one. Mental health psychologists in Rockhampton have concluded that I am schizophrenic. And I am a high functioninig one, at that.

Aussie

Post by Aussie » Tue May 03, 2022 8:49 pm

UnSubRocky wrote:
Tue May 03, 2022 8:46 pm
Aussie wrote:
Tue May 03, 2022 8:41 pm
No. I was alleged by a psychologist not affiliated with Rockhampton Mental Health to possibly be one. Mental health psychologists in Rockhampton have concluded that I am schizophrenic. And I am a high functioninig one, at that.
Link.
I have been classified as a sociopath by actual psychologist.
Your words.

Aussie

Post by Aussie » Tue May 03, 2022 8:50 pm

UnSubRocky wrote:
Tue May 03, 2022 8:44 pm
Aussie wrote:
Tue May 03, 2022 8:02 pm
UnSubRocky wrote:
lisa jones wrote:
UnSubRocky wrote:
You keep dodging your explanation as to why, given your claim of support for 'common sense posts' you voted for Monk who has made the most insane, abusive, ridiculous posts almost ever over the last several weeks.
I quickly read through the last 50 posts of you, JM, and Jim Lahey's account. None of you have stated anything substantially useful to this forum. To answer your question, I based my vote on account of how Jovial Monk was as a poster on OzPol. Given that the last 50 post of each of the candidates did not reveal anything worthwhile to investigate further in regards to insanity, abusiveness and ridicule of each other, I will leave it to you to find the most heinous post that JM had posted. Otherwise, JM is just the lesser threat of the lot of you.
And exactly what threat am I to you or anyone else for that matter.

UnSubRocky

Post by UnSubRocky » Tue May 03, 2022 8:50 pm

lisa jones wrote:
Tue May 03, 2022 8:14 pm
UnSubRocky is clearly very conflicted. That's why he SAYS 1 thing but then does the exact opposite.

I just don't get why he identifies with online toxic narcissistic psychopaths. Across both sister sites.
I do not say that I identify with online toxic narcissist. Nor would I have enough information on people here to say that they are toxic narcissists. It is not like I would be a bad person if I unknowingly started a conversation with a serial killer in real life. I have to respond in kind to the way someone talks to me.

Aussie

Post by Aussie » Tue May 03, 2022 8:52 pm

UnSubRocky wrote:
Tue May 03, 2022 8:50 pm
lisa jones wrote:
Tue May 03, 2022 8:14 pm
UnSubRocky is clearly very conflicted. That's why he SAYS 1 thing but then does the exact opposite.

I just don't get why he identifies with online toxic narcissistic psychopaths. Across both sister sites.
I do not say that I identify with online toxic narcissist. Nor would I have enough information on people here to say that they are toxic narcissists. It is not like I would be a bad person if I unknowingly started a conversation with a serial killer in real life. I have to respond in kind to the way someone talks to me.
As they will to the way you address them. You have pissed me off with your implied derogatory comments without any evidence at all.

J o h n S m i t h

Post by J o h n S m i t h » Tue May 03, 2022 8:54 pm

Aussie wrote:
Tue May 03, 2022 8:38 pm
Correct, but when a numpty offers an explanation which puts shit on me, I am going to enquire what he reckons Monk posted which was 'common sense.'
and still no one owes you n explanation as to how they vote.