Are we in the End Times?

Have a chat here and this is also where you start Petitions. Current election Threads will also be here. Some old election Threads are also here.
Jim Lahey

Re: Are we in the End Times?

Post by Jim Lahey » Fri Jul 29, 2022 5:47 pm

This topic Is almost as gay as bobby

lisa jones

Post by lisa jones » Fri Jul 29, 2022 6:00 pm

Bobby wrote:
Fri Jul 29, 2022 5:30 pm
Jovial Monk wrote:
Fri Jul 29, 2022 1:58 pm
Christ I am sick of hearing about the bloody “End Times!”

Let us read about the jerk who wrote “Revelations:”
PAGELS: The images that have always captured people, one of them is an image of an enormous bright red beast with seven heads, with crowns on his head - a violent, raging, threatening monster.

Another is a giant whore called the Whore of Babylon, who sits on the back of one of these monsters, one of these dragons with seven heads, bright red, and she's drinking from a golden cup the blood of innocent people who have been killed.

Then there's another image of Jesus coming forth from the sky and starting the battle of Armageddon, which ends in, you know, heaps and heaps of corpses at the end of the book.

GROSS: It just seems so counter to all the images of Jesus in the rest of the New Testament.

PAGELS: It's absolutely counter to that. It's the response of one of the followers of Jesus, who was, after all, last seen on Earth crucified in a humiliating and horrible way, tortured by the Romans and dead, a very insignificant man, and his follower John sees that Jesus enthroned in heaven and returning as the ruler of the world. It's almost like a perfect retaliation for what he sees as the execution of Jesus.

GROSS: So what do we know about who wrote Revelation and when it was written?

PAGELS: Most people who look at this history think that the author - he calls himself John of Patmos, that's his name - that John was a refugee from the Jewish war that had just destroyed his homeland, Judea. And the center of that whole territory, which was Jerusalem, the Temple of Jerusalem, had been utterly leveled by the Romans in response to a Jewish rebellion against the Roman Empire.

So I don't think we understand this book until we realize that it's wartime literature. It comes out of that war, and it comes out of people who have been destroyed by war.
https://www.npr.org/transcripts/148125942

So it does not really apply to now!

And John of Patmos, refugee, could easily have turned to drugs, like Larry, for inspiration or comfort. Certainly explains the trashy crap that is Revelations!

End Times?

What more proof do you need?

157 dead in one day.

Bobby ....Drunk is intoxicated. Again. It's Friday night hence the BS he's been posting today.
I would rather die than sell my heart and soul to an online forum Anti Christ like you Monk

Jim Lahey

Post by Jim Lahey » Fri Jul 29, 2022 6:03 pm

Why does Lisa need bobby's approval?

Is she scared he won't produce any milk?

lisa jones

Post by lisa jones » Fri Jul 29, 2022 6:05 pm

lisa jones wrote:
Fri Jul 29, 2022 6:00 pm
Bobby wrote:
Fri Jul 29, 2022 5:30 pm
Jovial Monk wrote:
Fri Jul 29, 2022 1:58 pm
Christ I am sick of hearing about the bloody “End Times!”

Let us read about the jerk who wrote “Revelations:”
PAGELS: The images that have always captured people, one of them is an image of an enormous bright red beast with seven heads, with crowns on his head - a violent, raging, threatening monster.

Another is a giant whore called the Whore of Babylon, who sits on the back of one of these monsters, one of these dragons with seven heads, bright red, and she's drinking from a golden cup the blood of innocent people who have been killed.

Then there's another image of Jesus coming forth from the sky and starting the battle of Armageddon, which ends in, you know, heaps and heaps of corpses at the end of the book.

GROSS: It just seems so counter to all the images of Jesus in the rest of the New Testament.

PAGELS: It's absolutely counter to that. It's the response of one of the followers of Jesus, who was, after all, last seen on Earth crucified in a humiliating and horrible way, tortured by the Romans and dead, a very insignificant man, and his follower John sees that Jesus enthroned in heaven and returning as the ruler of the world. It's almost like a perfect retaliation for what he sees as the execution of Jesus.

GROSS: So what do we know about who wrote Revelation and when it was written?

PAGELS: Most people who look at this history think that the author - he calls himself John of Patmos, that's his name - that John was a refugee from the Jewish war that had just destroyed his homeland, Judea. And the center of that whole territory, which was Jerusalem, the Temple of Jerusalem, had been utterly leveled by the Romans in response to a Jewish rebellion against the Roman Empire.

So I don't think we understand this book until we realize that it's wartime literature. It comes out of that war, and it comes out of people who have been destroyed by war.
https://www.npr.org/transcripts/148125942

So it does not really apply to now!

And John of Patmos, refugee, could easily have turned to drugs, like Larry, for inspiration or comfort. Certainly explains the trashy crap that is Revelations!

End Times?

What more proof do you need?

157 dead in one day.

Bobby ....Drunk is intoxicated. Again. It's Friday night hence the BS he's been posting today.
Look here Bobby :
lisa jones wrote:
Fri Jul 29, 2022 4:49 pm
Aussie wrote:
Fri Jul 29, 2022 3:19 pm
Jovial Monk wrote:
Fri Jul 29, 2022 1:41 pm
You L I E D about socks being allowed at my fine forum, Larry.
Are they NOT allowed there?
Aussie....it's Friday night and that means Drunk is clearly intoxicated. He has no idea wtf he's posting. That's why he's just contradicted himself. Again 😐
I would rather die than sell my heart and soul to an online forum Anti Christ like you Monk

Jim Lahey

Post by Jim Lahey » Fri Jul 29, 2022 6:08 pm

I wonder if bobby used protection?

Jovial Monk

Post by Jovial Monk » Fri Jul 29, 2022 6:10 pm

No alcohol here for at least two weeks. Larry is a Liar!

Jovial Monk

Post by Jovial Monk » Fri Jul 29, 2022 6:13 pm

The End Times were clearly meant to happen to avenge the Romans for killing Jebus and levelling the Temple.

Irrelevant garbage now.

Jim Lahey

Post by Jim Lahey » Fri Jul 29, 2022 6:17 pm

:f

Larry is the spawn of satan

Bobby

Post by Bobby » Fri Jul 29, 2022 6:18 pm

Jovial Monk wrote:
Fri Jul 29, 2022 6:13 pm
The End Times were clearly meant to happen to avenge the Romans for killing Jebus and levelling the Temple.

Irrelevant garbage now.

The End Times are here:

plague - Covid-19 has caused a world wide catastrophe for over 2 years.
Now Monkeypox spread by homos as well as AIDS.

pestilence - locusts in Africa , mice plagues in Australia - the worst ever.
and even the bees are destroyed by Varroa mite with 1000s of hives being destroyed which will cause famine.

Pedophiles everywhere - even Prime Ministers and Presidents.

demons - many people are possessed.

floods - floods of Biblical proportions in Australia- worst in history.

famine - 1 billion people starving to death already -
Ukraine will soon have over 40 million starving people.

earthquakes - Samoa - one of the largest ever eruptions,
- huge earthquake in Afghanistan.

war - Ukraine, Syria, Iran, Israel, Yemen - Taiwan soon.

homos everywhere - you only need to look and you see them.
They're on TV all the time - they have gay pride marches in the streets.

Jim Lahey

Post by Jim Lahey » Fri Jul 29, 2022 6:21 pm

Bobby is just pissed off Lisa won't take him to any more gay bars