Are we in the End Times?

Have a chat here and this is also where you start Petitions. Current election Threads will also be here. Some old election Threads are also here.
lisa jones

Re: Are we in the End Times?

Post by lisa jones » Fri Jul 29, 2022 6:46 pm

lisa jones wrote:
Fri Jul 29, 2022 6:35 pm
Bobby wrote:
Fri Jul 29, 2022 6:33 pm
lisa jones wrote:
Fri Jul 29, 2022 6:30 pm

Aussie....it's Friday night and that means Drunk is clearly intoxicated. He has no idea wtf he's posting. That's why he's just contradicted himself. Again 😐

Monk only has a little drink:

For Drunk that IS a little drink 😩
In fact .... Drunk easily drinks 3 of those a day. That's why he has only a few green teeth left. And filthy oily bits of hair strands to match his filthy bogan clothes.
Last edited by lisa jones on Fri Jul 29, 2022 6:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I would rather die than sell my heart and soul to an online forum Anti Christ like you Monk

Jim Lahey

Post by Jim Lahey » Fri Jul 29, 2022 6:48 pm

Hahaha

Jovial Monk

Post by Jovial Monk » Fri Jul 29, 2022 6:48 pm

Jim Lahey wrote:
Fri Jul 29, 2022 6:27 pm
Did bobby even go to school?
I do not know. He shows wide areas of ignorance yet a propensity to believe bullshitters like Dubyne, Larry, even poor old LostNail etc.

He called Larry “absolute poison” not that long ago but now he is crawling up to him.

Jovial Monk

Post by Jovial Monk » Fri Jul 29, 2022 6:50 pm

“In fact .... Drunk easily drinks 3 of those a day. That's why he has only a few green teeth left. And oily stringy bits of hair left.”

I see the lesson of laundry has been learned.

I brush my teeth twice a day—bet you brush twice a week, Larry. That is when the domiciliary care workers are at your HC flat, right? I also have a pretty good head of hair for a 75yo. Your hair shuddered and left you a decade or two ago, right, Larry?

Jim Lahey

Post by Jim Lahey » Fri Jul 29, 2022 6:53 pm

Bobby like to delete replies like a little Hitler...

lisa jones

Post by lisa jones » Fri Jul 29, 2022 6:57 pm

Bobby wrote:
Mon Apr 25, 2022 6:03 pm
The Bible spoke of the End Times as a prophesy.

The End Times is here:

demons - many people are possessed.

floods - floods of Biblical proportions in Australia- worst in history.

famine - 1 billion people starving to death already -
Ukraine will soon have over 40 million starving people.

plague - Covid-19 has caused a world wide catastrophe for over 2 years.

pestilence - locusts in Africa , mice plagues in Australia - the worst ever.

earthquakes - Samoa - one of the largest ever eruptions,

war - Ukraine, Syria, Iran, Israel, Yemen - Taiwan soon.

homos everywhere - you only need to look and you see them.
They're on TV all the time - they have gay pride marches in the streets.
Bobby take a look at OzPit and this forum. Take a good long look at the multi troll nutters across these forums who are also posters on Monk's Multi Manure Mound. Take a look at who these people are. They are God hating unemployed and drug and alcohol fuelled animals. They're not even human. Their own evil has dehumanised them. These very same people will never get anywhere near God's holy heaven. They are permanently banned from Heaven's forum. Their irreversible eternal destruction is why I'm so thankful, relieved and happy. 🙏

One other thing Bobby .. you know how I keep referring to Drunk's few green teeth and filthy oily bits of hair strands to match his filthy bogan clothes? Well I'm not trying to be nasty. I'm only describing him as he's been described by those who have met him. And who could smell him a mile away before they could see him!

As regards Jim Lahey - he's merely a filthy predator from Yahoo. A predator for females attempting to post.
Last edited by lisa jones on Fri Jul 29, 2022 7:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.
I would rather die than sell my heart and soul to an online forum Anti Christ like you Monk

Jim Lahey

Post by Jim Lahey » Fri Jul 29, 2022 6:59 pm

Lol fuck god

Jovial Monk

Post by Jovial Monk » Fri Jul 29, 2022 7:07 pm

I explained I started and ran two businesses and did not stop working until just before 64 years of age because arthritis made it impossible to keep working—retail is hard on the lower joints and cement slab floors do not help.

So stop lying, Larry! You have been busted by me of many lies just in the last 2-3 hours.

I know lies are your stock in trade, that you need simple lies when the drugs have fucked your brain but find some new ones, yah?

Jim Lahey

Post by Jim Lahey » Fri Jul 29, 2022 7:08 pm

God would punish bobby for dogging in the park

lisa jones

Post by lisa jones » Fri Jul 29, 2022 7:10 pm

Bobby wrote:
Mon Apr 25, 2022 6:03 pm
The Bible spoke of the End Times as a prophesy.

The End Times is here:

demons - many people are possessed.

floods - floods of Biblical proportions in Australia- worst in history.

famine - 1 billion people starving to death already -
Ukraine will soon have over 40 million starving people.

plague - Covid-19 has caused a world wide catastrophe for over 2 years.

pestilence - locusts in Africa , mice plagues in Australia - the worst ever.

earthquakes - Samoa - one of the largest ever eruptions,

war - Ukraine, Syria, Iran, Israel, Yemen - Taiwan soon.

homos everywhere - you only need to look and you see them.
They're on TV all the time - they have gay pride marches in the streets.
Bobby take a look at OzPit and this forum. Take a good long look at the multi troll nutters across these forums who are also posters on Monk's Multi Manure Mound. Take a look at who these people are. They are God hating unemployed and drug and alcohol fuelled animals. They're not even human. Their own evil has dehumanised them. These very same people will never get anywhere near God's holy heaven. They are permanently banned from Heaven's forum. Their irreversible eternal destruction is why I'm so thankful, relieved and happy. 🙏

One other thing Bobby .. you know how I keep referring to Drunk's few green teeth and filthy oily bits of hair strands to match his filthy bogan clothes? Well I'm not trying to be nasty. I'm only describing him as he's been described by those who have met him. And who could smell him a mile away before they could see him!

As regards Jim Lahey - he's merely a filthy predator from Yahoo. A predator for females attempting to post.