Biden has been a catastrophe for the world.

America, Europe, Asia and the rest of the world
Bobby

Re: Biden has been a catastrophe for the world.

Post by Bobby » Sun Sep 04, 2022 3:06 pm

Thwakball wrote:
Sat Sep 03, 2022 9:11 pm

I think the war was started by Vlad. I'm not sure that Joe had much influence in what happened.

Again might have something to do with Vlad turning off gas and other stuff.

OK , so it's a tinderbox and when some dipstick presses the wrong button in his plane the world will explode. But again, not sure that Joe had much to do with it. Hasn't this been going on since last century.

The Russians couldn't manage the Afghans and neither could the Americans (even with our help). But was this Joe's fault or are the Afghans just difficult children?

This ones interesting. There are some economists who believe that the US will go into recession next year.
Most economists believe that to fight inflation you raise interest rates and to stimulate the economy you lower them. We've had low interest rates for a long time and we're not exactly rocketing along.
What if we've broken economic theory? Recep "Check out my moustache" Erdogan tested economic theory - and failed. But that doesn't mean that economic theory is still correct. Maybe it's just getting old and has run out of puff?
And if economic theory is no longer correct is that Joe's fault?

But are they? Current death rate is .28 per million. World population is 7.9 billion. I asked Joe to do the math's but he doesn't know how to use a calculator.

Yep. Been the plan since before Joe was born. So, maybe not his fault???
The buck stops with Biden.
I think the war in Ukraine could have been avoided.
What is the end game?
Even if Ukraine "wins" ? - Russia will still be on their border.
Russia controls the energy requirements of Europe.
Now we have a nuclear nightmare on our hands with the Zaporizhzhia nuclear reactors.
Maybe it was better for Ukraine to surrender rather than what has happened and could happen?
There are no winners in this no matter what people say.
Biden has made a false assumption that
he can pump money and weapons in to get peace.

Taiwan only got really bad when Joe came to power.
Did the Chinese sense weakness after what he did in Afghanistan?

Joe should have organised an orderly withdrawal from Afghanistan -
it's his fault.

I believe the USA is already in a recession -
modern monetary theory has been proven wrong.
It's on Joe's watch.

Too many people are dying from Covid -
it's not going to go away.
What is Joe's plan?

A war between Israel and Iran is more likely now.
I read somewhere 2 days ago that Iran is building up for an attack very soon.
What is Joe going to do?

Bobby

Post by Bobby » Sun Sep 04, 2022 5:02 pm

Trump's speech -
Jump in at 1:45:00

Aussie

Post by Aussie » Sun Sep 04, 2022 5:26 pm

Bobby wrote:
Sun Sep 04, 2022 5:02 pm
Trump's speech -

Yep, that works. "Let's see how the USA is going and ask Humpty Trumpty.....yay....there will lie the truth for sure."

Bobby

Post by Bobby » Sun Sep 04, 2022 5:36 pm

Aussie wrote:
Sun Sep 04, 2022 5:26 pm
Bobby wrote:
Sun Sep 04, 2022 5:02 pm
Trump's speech -

Yep, that works. "Let's see how the USA is going and ask Humpty Trumpty.....yay....there will lie the truth for sure."

He called Biden and his cronies crooks -
Trump will be resurrected from the dead -
a Messiah -
they crucified him but he shall return.

Thwakball

Post by Thwakball » Sun Sep 04, 2022 7:24 pm

The buck stops with Biden.
True. He can veto any bill that crosses his desk. I should have that power.
I think the war in Ukraine could have been avoided.
What is the end game?
For Vlad it's getting Ukraine back as part of Russia and for Vol it's not being part of Russia. It would be easier if their names weren't so similar.
Even if Ukraine "wins" ? - Russia will still be on their border.
I'll give you that one.
Russia controls the energy requirements of Europe.
Who controls energy for Europe or anywhere else is always temporary. The industrial revolution moved the world from wood to coal. Now the only time I see coal is in my Christmas stocking. This could move Europe from Gas to my favorite energy source, the hamster wheel.
Now we have a nuclear nightmare on our hands with the Zaporizhzhia nuclear reactors.
Maybe it was better for Ukraine to surrender rather than what has happened and could happen?
It only becomes a nightmare when there's a melt down. End even then there'd need to be a containment failure for a leak. As for surrender, I doubt there would be too many Australians who would surrender if we were invaded by New Zealand and we're way more laid back than the Ukrainians.
There are no winners in this no matter what people say.
Biden has made a false assumption that
he can pump money and weapons in to get peace.
I don't think Biden is going for peace. I think he's going for victory. And not a small victory. I wouldn't be surprised if Crimea was on Jo and Vol's wish list.
Taiwan only got really bad when Joe came to power.
I'll agree to disagree on this one.
Did the Chinese sense weakness after what he did in Afghanistan?
Or maybe it monkey see, monkey do. Russia wants Ukraine back and went for it. China wants Taiwan back and is going for it.
Joe should have organised an orderly withdrawal from Afghanistan -
it's his fault.
If we imagine that another president had an orderly withdrawal from Afghanistan would anything be different one year later? I would argue that the Taliban would still have taken over the country. And Afghanistan would be the same basket case it is now.
I believe the USA is already in a recession -
modern monetary theory has been proven wrong.
It's on Joe's watch.
Cant argue with that. Modern monetary theory has failed for now and Joe was president. Not convinced that conflating the two makes it Joes fault.
Too many people are dying from Covid -
it's not going to go away.
What is Joe's plan?
Like all the other leaders in the world Joe has no plan for COVID. They're all playing it by ear.
A war between Israel and Iran is more likely now.
I read somewhere 2 days ago that Iran is building up for an attack very soon.
What is Joe going to do?
He'd start by looking and the joint Israel/US defense pact followed and then he'd condemn it and then he'll wait to see if it's going to impact the US and then he'll figure out if he should send weapons to Israel or just troops and then......
And all this is based on an unconfirmed rumor that Iran is going to attack Israel which may never happen.

Help me out people. Does anyone know of a president or Prime minister who when asked a theoretical invasion question answered with "Lets go to war"?

Bobby

Post by Bobby » Sun Sep 04, 2022 9:18 pm

For Vlad it's getting Ukraine back as part of Russia and for Vol it's not being part of Russia.
No - this war doesn't have an ending.
Russia will still be there and return another day even if they are kicked out.
If we imagine that another president had an orderly withdrawal from Afghanistan would anything be different one year later? I would argue that the Taliban would still have taken over the country. And Afghanistan would be the same basket case it is now.
Joe left $US85 billion in high tech weapons behind for the Taliban.
He also left American citizens behind and those who helped the allies.
That is not the way to do things.
He'd start by looking and the joint Israel/US defense pact followed and then he'd condemn it and then he'll wait to see if it's going to impact the US and then he'll figure out if he should send weapons to Israel or just troops and then......
And all this is based on an unconfirmed rumor that Iran is going to attack Israel which may never happen.

Help me out people. Does anyone know of a president or Prime minister who when asked a theoretical invasion question answered with "Lets go to war"?
Either way it's not clear if the USA would help Israel.

Aussie

Post by Aussie » Sun Sep 04, 2022 9:53 pm

Much as it would piss me off, I am sure the US will always go to War for Israel.

Bobby

Post by Bobby » Sun Sep 04, 2022 10:03 pm

Aussie wrote:
Sun Sep 04, 2022 9:53 pm
Much as it would piss me off, I am sure the US will always go to War for Israel.
I wish I could find the articles again -
it was on 2 sites - 2 days ago.
Some high up Islamic cleric in Iran admitted that Iran was planning to attack Israel very soon.
We're talking about another huge middle east war.

lisa jones

Post by lisa jones » Mon Sep 05, 2022 10:00 am

Aussie wrote:
Biden is a proud Zionist.
I would rather die than sell my heart and soul to an online forum Anti Christ like you Monk

Aussie

Post by Aussie » Mon Sep 05, 2022 10:14 am

lisa jones wrote:
Mon Sep 05, 2022 10:00 am
Aussie wrote:
Biden is a proud Zionist.
Link?