Home, Family, Pets, Food, Gardening, Hobbies and General Lifestyle topics.
-
Bobby
- Posts: 1385
- Joined: Wed Aug 13, 2025 3:07 pm
Post
by Bobby » Thu Sep 24, 2026 7:31 pm
Jasin wrote: ↑Thu Sep 24, 2026 7:10 pm
Challenge Tallowood to a Cook off Bobby.
Maybe even Black Orchid
They spend too long cooking up stuff.
My meals are: practical, tasty, nutritious and fast.
-
Jasin
- Posts: 2696
- Joined: Sun Dec 03, 2017 4:18 pm
Post
by Jasin » Fri Sep 25, 2026 5:33 pm
Sure. Simple stuff for yourself. But what would you cook up if you had guests? Mind you, I might be a bit naive here in regards to cooking. Maybe more complex dishes demand a bigger servings, etc?
-
Bobby
- Posts: 1385
- Joined: Wed Aug 13, 2025 3:07 pm
Post
by Bobby » Fri Sep 25, 2026 9:05 pm
Jasin wrote: ↑Fri Sep 25, 2026 5:33 pm
Sure. Simple stuff for yourself. But what would you cook up if you had guests? Mind you, I might be a bit naive here in regards to cooking. Maybe more complex dishes demand a bigger servings, etc?
My guests would get what I'm having -
the most trouble I ever go to is making a curry -
that does take a bit of work.
-
Jasin
- Posts: 2696
- Joined: Sun Dec 03, 2017 4:18 pm
Post
by Jasin » Sun Sep 27, 2026 7:37 am
Good footy theme
-
Bobby
- Posts: 1385
- Joined: Wed Aug 13, 2025 3:07 pm
Post
by Bobby » Sun Sep 27, 2026 8:36 pm
Jasin wrote: ↑Sun Sep 27, 2026 7:37 am
Good footy theme
Rugby now - Wallabies v Springboks.
24 to 17 at half time - we're winning.
I had roast chicken with a big dollop of Dijon mustard,
roast spuds and mixed veg.

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests