A Short History of Political Animal

Discuss any News, Current Events, Crimes
Forum rules
It's such a fine line between stupid and clever. Random guest posting.
Jovial Monk

Re: A History of Political Animal

Post by Jovial Monk » Wed Jul 25, 2012 4:54 am

AiA in Atlanta wrote:
Aussie wrote:
If Lisa ever posted that I was in 'cahoots' with her, I would have been all over it, and slam dunked her into oblivion.
Really? You were in cahoots with her at your own board and that exchange was posted here and I don't recall you dunking her into oblivion either here or there. Instead you tried to dunk me into oblivion ... and failed.
If anyone can make sense of that please let me know. Aussie once thought Lisa was a vote for him yet the moron voted for DT.

ButI have stopped expecting sense from the thug who is at present Admin here. . .and will likely be Admin here under the AM monicker after September.

Thug you are, and liar, I never shared Annie’s account here nor did you ever advance one iota of evidence in support of your lie (because, obviously it was a fucking lie!)

Why and how did you delete every trace of your Mod activity? How could you delete your own account? Mods can ban but not delete accounts—so many questions with no answers ever!

Super Nova

Post by Super Nova » Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:01 am

Jovial Monk wrote:
AiA in Atlanta wrote:
Aussie wrote:
If Lisa ever posted that I was in 'cahoots' with her, I would have been all over it, and slam dunked her into oblivion.
Really? You were in cahoots with her at your own board and that exchange was posted here and I don't recall you dunking her into oblivion either here or there. Instead you tried to dunk me into oblivion ... and failed.
If anyone can make sense of that please let me know. Aussie once thought Lisa was a vote for him yet the moron voted for DT.

ButI have stopped expecting sense from the thug who is at present Admin here. . .and will likely be Admin here under the AM monicker after September.

Thug you are, and liar, I never shared Annie’s account here nor did you ever advance one iota of evidence in support of your lie (because, obviously it was a fucking lie!)

Why and how did you delete every trace of your Mod activity? How could you delete your own account? Mods can ban but not delete accounts—so many questions with no answers ever!
The only question with no answers is, why do you come here when you hate everyone on this site so much?

No answers ever!
Always remember what you post, send or do on the internet is not private and you are responsible.

Jovial Monk

Post by Jovial Monk » Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:32 am

I think Celly left because of disgust at AiA’s fucking lies! Good one!

So far, just off the top of my head, Celly, Hebe and AG have left PA because of actions/statements by AiA.

Super Nova

Post by Super Nova » Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:47 am

Jovial Monk wrote:I think Celly left because of disgust at AiA’s fucking lies! Good one!

So far, just off the top of my head, Celly, Hebe and AG have left PA because of actions/statements by AiA.
Provide some evidence of that statement.

Have they joined your alternative?

Always remember what you post, send or do on the internet is not private and you are responsible.

AiA in Atlanta

Post by AiA in Atlanta » Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:20 am

Jovial Monk wrote:
AiA in Atlanta wrote:
Aussie wrote:

What in God's name are you blathering about?

mantra

Post by mantra » Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:38 am

Jovial Monk wrote: If anyone can make sense of that please let me know. Aussie once thought Lisa was a vote for him yet the moron voted for DT.

How do you know that AiA deleted everything? Annie or Aussie must have told you - unless you knew firsthand. Any IT illiterate mod can delete their membership and/or posts depending on their permissions. AiA must have done it when Aussie was appointed admin and understandably so. Aussie and you are snoops and Annie's complicit in the fact that she does your bidding. Most of us might prefer our privacy by not having our IP's, memberships and renewal of registrations scrutinised and altered by the likes of you and Aussie.

Jovial Monk

Post by Jovial Monk » Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:05 pm

The fact that there was not a single entry in the Mod log, a fact never disputed is very odd.

A Mod can ban but not delete accounts.

It is all very suss.

Jovial Monk

Post by Jovial Monk » Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:23 pm

Annie does my bidding? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH :rofl :rofl :rofl

Aussie

Post by Aussie » Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:27 pm

How do you know that AiA deleted everything? Annie or Aussie must have told you - unless you knew firsthand. Any IT illiterate mod can delete their membership and/or posts depending on their permissions. AiA must have done it when Aussie was appointed admin and understandably so. Aussie and you are snoops and Annie's complicit in the fact that she does your bidding. Most of us might prefer our privacy by not having our IP's, memberships and renewal of registrations scrutinised and altered by the likes of you and Aussie.
More horse shit from mantra.

AnimalMother

Post by AnimalMother » Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:28 pm

Remembering back to the days when I was an admin on the Romeo version of PA ... I know an admin can delete accounts, because I deleted a few myself. Basically an admin can do anything at all to the forum - which is just one of the reasons why it's dangerous to appoint an incompetent nitwit like Aussie as an admin.

I don't recall the exact limitations of moderator powers, but they definitely didn't have the absolute control that admins had.
Aqualung my friend -
Don't you start away uneasy
You poor old sod, you see,
It's only me