Global Warming

Australian Federal, State and Local Politics
Forum rules
Don't poop in these threads. This isn't Europe, okay? There are rules here!
boxy

Global Warming

Post by boxy » Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:36 pm

Wether you want to do anything about it or not, one thing is sure, you'd better get used to it, numpties.
"But you will run your fluffy bunny mouth at me. And I will take it, to play poker."

Rorschach

Re: Global Warming

Post by Rorschach » Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:42 pm

Been through this in the sixties and seventies... but thanks for the heads up :roll:
DOLT - A person who is stupid and entirely tedious at the same time, like bwian. Oblivious to their own mental incapacity. On IGNORE - Warrior, mellie, Nom De Plume, FLEKTARD

Aussie

Post by Aussie » Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:45 pm

Rorschach wrote:Been through this in the sixties and seventies... but thanks for the heads up :roll:
Yes, that graph confirms your statement, and it also demonstrates that you will continue to go through it, 'numptie.'

;)

boxy

Post by boxy » Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:53 pm

Rorschach wrote:Been through this in the sixties and seventies...
What does that mean?
"But you will run your fluffy bunny mouth at me. And I will take it, to play poker."

boxy

Post by boxy » Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:19 pm

Were you hot and bothered back then? :lol:

Rorschach

Post by Rorschach » Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:20 pm

No I was a kid... but yes it was hot.

Considering we've had no warming to speak of over more than a decade now what does that say about your graph... perhaps a change in scale might stop you being so alarmed.
DOLT - A person who is stupid and entirely tedious at the same time, like bwian. Oblivious to their own mental incapacity. On IGNORE - Warrior, mellie, Nom De Plume, FLEKTARD

Aussie

Post by Aussie » Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:28 pm

Rorschach wrote:No I was a kid... but yes it was hot.

Considering we've had no warming to speak of over more than a decade now what does that say about your graph... perhaps a change in scale might stop you being so alarmed.
Yeahs.....I acknowledge the 'scale' comment, but again, 'while you have not said so,' it is clear your do not seek to refute the the obvious. The temperature is on the up. Do you agree, Roachy Poachy Puddin' and Pie?

;)

Rorschach

Post by Rorschach » Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:31 pm

oh wait... your graph only goes to 2000....

oh dear

Etc, etc, etc....

boxy

Post by boxy » Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:56 pm

The graph goes past 2000, and tells you what it actually is showing.

Yours are a couple of squigles on the screen. Mocckton... for real :lol:

boxy

Post by boxy » Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:00 pm

Last year was the ninth hottest year for the globe since 1880, according to new data released by NASA and the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Association (NOAA) today (Jan. 15).
Of the nine hottest years on record, eight have come since the year 2000, with 2005 and 2010 sharing the dubious title of hottest year on record.

I apologise if science is getting in the way of your preconceptions.