Kitchen Cabinet

Discuss any News, Current Events, Crimes
Forum rules
It's such a fine line between stupid and clever. Random guest posting.
mantra

Kitchen Cabinet

Post by mantra » Thu Nov 13, 2014 6:26 am

Has anyone watched this on the ABC?

It gives us some insight into the personalities of our politicians. Shorten wasn't too bad last week, but Mathias Cormann surprised me. Although he's been accused of being to the extreme right, he comes across as a moderate and a reasonably decent bloke which is more than can be said for Robb and Abbott who have made an appearance on the show. Cormann has aspirations and you could see him as opposition leader of the Coalition in a few years.

IQS.RLOW

Re: Kitchen Cabinet

Post by IQS.RLOW » Thu Nov 13, 2014 8:32 am

:rofl :rofl :rofl
Your bias is fucking atrocious. :roll:
Have they had Milne on eating babies yet?
Quote by Aussie: I was a long term dead beat, wife abusing, drunk, black Muslim, on the dole for decades prison escapee having been convicted of paedophilia

Rorschach

Post by Rorschach » Thu Nov 13, 2014 9:34 am

Abbott....? Your hatred is showing again mantra he came across well too.
Put your personal bias away.

Cormann should know better due to his upbringing... he's turned into a fat cat and his ideology is on display for all to see. It was clearly there on the show. Which has been going for years mantra. I don't think Shorten came over particularly well either, but then I don't have your bias.
DOLT - A person who is stupid and entirely tedious at the same time, like bwian. Oblivious to their own mental incapacity. On IGNORE - Warrior, mellie, Nom De Plume, FLEKTARD

AiA in Atlanta

Post by AiA in Atlanta » Thu Nov 13, 2014 9:34 am

IQS.RLOW wrote::rofl :rofl :rofl
Your bias is fucking atrocious. :roll:
Have they had Milne on eating babies yet?
Since when are you free of bias? :lol:

Rorschach

Post by Rorschach » Thu Nov 13, 2014 9:37 am

Just because IQS is biased doesn't mean we can just ignore mantras OTT crap.
DOLT - A person who is stupid and entirely tedious at the same time, like bwian. Oblivious to their own mental incapacity. On IGNORE - Warrior, mellie, Nom De Plume, FLEKTARD

mantra

Post by mantra » Thu Nov 13, 2014 10:54 am

Rorschach wrote:Abbott....? Your hatred is showing again mantra he came across well too.

Cormann should know better due to his upbringing... he's turned into a fat cat and his ideology is on display for all to see. It was clearly there on the show. Which has been going for years mantra. I don't think Shorten came over particularly well either, but then I don't have your bias.
I'm called biased because I like one Coalition Minister better than another? I haven't heard one good word from either you or IQ about a Labor or Greens' politician. It sounds like Cormann is one of the few ministers in the cabinet who has actually worked in real life jobs. Most Coalition ministers are simply students and then public servants who have been supported by the taxpayer for all of their working life.

IQS.RLOW

Post by IQS.RLOW » Thu Nov 13, 2014 10:59 am

Once again, your ignorance is on display in full flight.

To and do your homework on what the Coalition members have worked as and compare it to the ALP or your Greens. You really shouldn't just make up lies.
Quote by Aussie: I was a long term dead beat, wife abusing, drunk, black Muslim, on the dole for decades prison escapee having been convicted of paedophilia

Neferti

Post by Neferti » Thu Nov 13, 2014 3:49 pm

Who watches the ABC? It should be scrapped. So too the SBS. Waste of taxpayers' money.

Rorschach

Post by Rorschach » Thu Nov 13, 2014 7:29 pm

mantra wrote:
Rorschach wrote:Abbott....? Your hatred is showing again mantra he came across well too.

I'm called biased because I like one Coalition Minister better than another? No because you are biased and very negative towards Abbott. I haven't heard one good word from either you or IQ about a Labor or Greens' politician. Well make a suggestion... It sounds like Cormann is one of the few ministers in the cabinet who has actually worked in real life jobs. Yes for how long? Forgotten his roots too by the looks of it. Of course you have once more forgotten or ignored Abbott. Who is a Lifeguard and Firefighter and helps charities and visits remote aboriginal communities etc, etc, etc... :roll: Most Coalition ministers are simply students and then public servants who have been supported by the taxpayer for all of their working life.Most Greenies are what? :rofl :rofl :rofl lets not forget the ALp and their Unionist roots either eh. And yo wonder why we call you biased. :roll:

mantra

Post by mantra » Thu Nov 13, 2014 8:01 pm

Rorschach wrote:
It sounds like Cormann is one of the few ministers in the cabinet who has actually worked in real life jobs.
Yes for how long? Forgotten his roots too by the looks of it.
So that's it? You don't like his accent.
Of course you have once more forgotten or ignored Abbott. Who is a Lifeguard and Firefighter and helps charities and visits remote aboriginal communities etc, etc, etc..
I haven't ignored Abbott - I just don't think he's a good political leader. He should have stayed on the backbenches where he would have the time to do his voluntary work. That's what he does best.