Women wear dresses!

Home, Family, Pets, Food, Gardening, Hobbies and General Lifestyle topics.
Bart

Women wear dresses!

Post by Bart » Sat May 23, 2015 8:21 pm

These days women tend to go out of their way to look like men.
Gone are the days when women actually looked like women and dressed like women.
You recall when women wore skirts/dresses/frocks....nowadays they are too intent on wearing pants- to appeal to their feminist nazi sisters.

If women had brains they's realise that they would achieve more if/when they dressed to their femininity, remind the world of how great they can be by being women and not immitating men - and not try to outdo the local gay guys!
Women...if they had brains they'd be men

boxy

Re: Women wear dresses!

Post by boxy » Sat May 23, 2015 8:48 pm

You need to get out more, Melbark :shock:
"But you will run your fluffy bunny mouth at me. And I will take it, to play poker."

skippy

Post by skippy » Sun May 24, 2015 11:43 am

I don't mind women in jeans or pants the only time I notice a women in a skirt or dress is when it's so short it's up around her belly button. :o
Women are lucky to have so many choices.

mellie

Post by mellie » Mon May 25, 2015 9:03 pm

boxy wrote:You need to get out more, Melbark :shock:
\

You know what Boxy. for once I agree with you.

:lol:

"Frocks? Winter, MELBOURNE?????????????????????????

:roll

Stuff that!!

He'll get what he's given!!
~A climate change denier is what an idiot calls a realist~https://g.co/kgs/6F5wtU

mellie

Post by mellie » Mon May 25, 2015 9:06 pm

skippy wrote:I don't mind women in jeans or pants the only time I notice a women in a skirt or dress is when it's so short it's up around her belly button. :o
Women are lucky to have so many choices.
Well Skip... I'm comfortable in jeans and jumpers.

Bart is ... well, the sort of guy who wears two ski jackets to work, a shirt and tie and a pair of slacks.... then has the audacity to demand I wear a short skirt in the middle ...(well, ok, nearly) of winter?

:D

May his long-johns catch fire and burn holes in his ego.

:D :D :D :D :D
~A climate change denier is what an idiot calls a realist~https://g.co/kgs/6F5wtU

roogal

Post by roogal » Tue May 26, 2015 7:26 am

Only women of easy virtue wear clothes that are not modest.
Women are to dress in “modest apparel.” That is what the Bible commands. It is not a matter of opinion. God has revealed His will concerning the manner in which women ought to dress. Rebellious women don't care, they're going to be lewd, rude and crude anyway; but a woman that fears God does care, and she is careful about the way she clothes herself.
The Greek word for “modest” in 1st Timothy 2:9 is “Kosmios” which means “of good behavior.” Hence, the attire which a woman wears sends a message as to the type of moral character which she possess. Women who wear pants either do not recognize, or do not care, about the spiritual dangers of lasciviousness. The clothes that women wear send a message.

Proof of this is found in Proverb 7:10... “And, behold, there met him a woman with the attire of an harlot, and subtil of heart.” The Bible speaks about the attire of a harlot. One cannot deny that sexually suggestive clothing is the attire of a harlot. Any type of clothing that exposes a woman's thighs, breast cleavage or is tight is immodest and sinful.

Outlaw Yogi

Post by Outlaw Yogi » Tue May 26, 2015 4:01 pm

There's more truth in Aesop's Fables than your fucking bible.
What you Jesus freaks fail to realise, is religious texts value is in their allegory and metaphoric meanings.
Any so called fundamentalist Christian in essence in no different from the Puritans or the Taliban.

My personal view on religion/s is it's good to know it all, but believe none of it.
My experience of religious people is that most haven't got a clue regarding the origins of the doctrines they claim to follow, and more often than not their dogmas are direct contradictions of what their religion's founding guru/teacher advised.

As for what women wear, well I admit I'm a bit traditional. I prefer long hair and long skirts.
Some of the fashions women follow, concerning clothing and hair cuts just makes them look stupid. And the fact they pay money for it suggests they are stupid.
If Donald Trump is so close to the Ruskis, why couldn't he get Vladimir Putin to put novichok in Xi Jjinping's lipstick?

Bart

Post by Bart » Tue May 26, 2015 7:37 pm

What nimrod would wear clothing attire in winter when outside? Ummmm ..... Anyone.....Anyone...ummm Mellie?
Oh but when in a centrally heated house there's NO EXCUSE not to wear feminine attire...mmmm maybe I will give that a try :thumb

Oh and of course I'm right...I'm Bart...or as my buddies at school nicknamed me...FIGJAM :yahoo :yahoo :yahoo

Fuck I'm Good, Just Ask Me 8-) :c

:bike
Women...if they had brains they'd be men

boxy

Post by boxy » Tue May 26, 2015 9:31 pm

We're not going to judge you, for wearing feminine attire, Melbark... knock yourself out :thumb
"But you will run your fluffy bunny mouth at me. And I will take it, to play poker."

Super Nova

Post by Super Nova » Tue May 26, 2015 10:52 pm

Where I'm living ATM all the local men wear dresses.

But not all the younger women do........................

The shame of it all.
Always remember what you post, send or do on the internet is not private and you are responsible.