"Selling" baby parts

Australian Federal, State and Local Politics
Forum rules
Don't poop in these threads. This isn't Europe, okay? There are rules here!
Andrew Bolt

"Selling" baby parts

Post by Andrew Bolt » Fri Jul 17, 2015 10:38 am

Revolting, but isn’t this exactly the slippery slope predicted once babies in the womb were treated as non-human?:

New undercover footage shows Planned Parenthood Federation of America’s Senior Director of Medical Services, Dr. Deborah Nucatola, describing how Planned Parenthood sells the body parts of aborted fetuses, and admitting she uses partial-birth abortions to supply intact body parts.

In the video, Nucatola is at a business lunch with actors posing as buyers from a human biologics company. As head of PPFA’s Medical Services department, Nucatola has overseen medical practice at all Planned Parenthood locations since 2009. She also trains new Planned Parenthood abortion doctors and performs abortions herself at Planned Parenthood Los Angeles up to 24 weeks.

The buyers ask Nucatola, “How much of a difference can that actually make, if you know kind of what’s expected, or what we need?”

“It makes a huge difference,” Nucatola replies. “I’d say a lot of people want liver. And for that reason, most providers will do this case under ultrasound guidance, so they’ll know where they’re putting their forceps. The kind of rate-limiting step of the procedure is calvarium. Calvarium—the head—is basically the biggest part.”

Nucatola explains, “We’ve been very good at getting heart, lung, liver, because we know that, so I’m not gonna crush that part, I’m gonna basically crush below, I’m gonna crush above, and I’m gonna see if I can get it all intact.”

She is talking about girls and boys.

Not selling, just recovering costs, says Planned Parenthood:

Planned Parenthood has countered that it donates the tissue for scientific research and receives only reimbursement for its expenses, which is legal. The group also says it helps people donate tissue “with full, appropriate consent from patients and under the highest ethical and legal standards,” according to a statement from spokesman Eric Ferrero.

Later, Ferrero issued another statement saying, “These outrageous claims are flat-out untrue, but that doesn’t matter to politicians with a longstanding political agenda to ban abortion and defund Planned Parenthood. Women and families who make the decision to donate fetal tissue for lifesaving scientific research should be honored, not attacked and demeaned.”

So crush away. Extract, dissect, dismember and stick the bits of baby in the post.

Andrew Bolt

Re: "Selling" baby parts

Post by Andrew Bolt » Thu Jul 23, 2015 7:30 am

Abortion brutalises us. It is a slippery slide which slides us to this:

In the second video released today by the Center for Medical Progress, yet another senior medical adviser to Planned Parenthood of America appears to negotiate the price of selling baby body parts to actors playing entrepreneurs from a start-up biotech firm.

Dr. Mary Gatter, President of Planned Parenthood’s Medical Director’s Council, is asked, “What would you expect for intact tissue?”

Gatter starts to haggle immediately, “Why don’t you start by telling me what you’re used to paying?”

When pushed for a number, Gatter says, “Well, you know in negotiations the person who throws out the figure first is at a loss, right? So…”

When pushed again for how much her Planned Parenthood affiliate is willing to sell baby body parts for, she responds, “Okay, $75.”

When the buyer tells her that number seems low Gatter responds, “I was going to say $50.”

Then the buyer offers her $100 to which Gatter quickly responds, “Okay.”

After the first video was released last week in which Dr. Deborah Nucatola also appears to negotiate the price of fetal body parts, Planned Parenthood insisted that the price Nucatola mentioned was only related to the costs incurred by Planned Parenthood with no profit involved. In the Nucatola video, however, she is seen and heard explaining that the Planned Parenthood affiliates in the body parts business wanted to do more than “break even."…

At the end of the video, like Nucatola, Gatter talks about changing the abortion technique to get intact specimens, changing from a rather violent suction method ... She calls it a “less crunchy” way to get intact organs.

At the end of the tape provided by CMP, Gatter jokes about wanting “a Lamborghini” for body parts.

The Nucatola video:

New undercover footage shows Planned Parenthood Federation of America’s Senior Director of Medical Services, Dr. Deborah Nucatola, describing how Planned Parenthood sells the body parts of aborted fetuses, and admitting she uses partial-birth abortions to supply intact body parts…

Nucatola explains, “We’ve been very good at getting heart, lung, liver, because we know that, so I’m not gonna crush that part, I’m gonna basically crush below, I’m gonna crush above, and I’m gonna see if I can get it all intact.”

AiA in Atlanta

Post by AiA in Atlanta » Mon Aug 03, 2015 11:39 pm

Fox News hysteria at its finest :)

Sockpuppet
Location: Mantra tells lies. Mantra is Aussies meatpuppet and pet mod.

Post by Sockpuppet » Tue Aug 04, 2015 12:33 am

Showing your lefty ethics and morality at its finest, AiA. :roll:

AiA in Atlanta

Post by AiA in Atlanta » Tue Aug 04, 2015 4:01 am

These Americans who are so intent on taking away a woman's right to control her own body will accomplish only one thing should they be completely successful: only the rich and connected will have access to safe abortions, just like it used to be in the "good ole days."

mantra

Post by mantra » Tue Aug 04, 2015 4:52 am

AiA in Atlanta wrote:only the rich and connected will have access to safe abortions, just like it used to be in the "good ole days."
It's all talk. These same rich Americans are probably the only ones who can afford these baby parts for their own use. If they can't get them here - they'll just go overseas like they usually do.

IQS.RLOW

Post by IQS.RLOW » Tue Aug 04, 2015 2:56 pm

AiA in Atlanta wrote:These Americans who are so intent on taking away a woman's right to control her own body will accomplish only one thing should they be completely successful: only the rich and connected will have access to safe abortions, just like it used to be in the "good ole days."
Good thing you are stacking baby body parts all around you for protection. :thumb
Quote by Aussie: I was a long term dead beat, wife abusing, drunk, black Muslim, on the dole for decades prison escapee having been convicted of paedophilia

S m i t h ' s J o h n

Post by S m i t h ' s J o h n » Thu Aug 06, 2015 1:08 pm

AiA in Atlanta wrote:These Americans who are so intent on taking away a woman's right to control her own body
It is strangely acceptable that the baby has no rights, afterall it is only the baby that suffers.
Maybe the woman should get aborted rather than the baby!

Neferti

Post by Neferti » Thu Aug 06, 2015 4:19 pm

S m i t h ' s J o h n wrote:
AiA in Atlanta wrote:These Americans who are so intent on taking away a woman's right to control her own body
It is strangely acceptable that the baby has no rights, afterall it is only the baby that suffers.
Isn't it a foetus until it is born?
Maybe the woman should get aborted rather than the baby!
Now you are being really silly.

harvey

Post by harvey » Fri Aug 07, 2015 7:40 am

S m i t h ' s J o h n wrote: It is strangely acceptable that the baby has no rights, afterall it is only the baby that suffers.
Careful, you will get the feminists upset with their failure to understand that life begins at conception rather than diverting & fudging of the arbitrary definition of a human, including terms like embryo, foetus, unborn.
One day feminists & manginas may realise that these terms are all various stages of a human life.
They are already trying to include post-birth babies to be allowed to be aborted, (why call it abortion when we all know it is murder). So try again, They are already trying to include post-birth babies to be allowed to be murdered. Leaving the new born baby in a kidney dish. Claiming it is a late term murder.
And why end it there, why not include other stages of human life - pensioners & retirees.
S m i t h ' s J o h n wrote:Maybe the woman should get aborted rather than the baby!
Now that would be interesting. You'd certainly get women to finally understand what is involved. And repeaters too.
Now if only the mothers of these pro-death supporters also undertook what these women feel is their right and more superior to that of a baby's right to life