Levitate this

Sciences, Environmental/Climate issues, Academia and Technical interests
AnaTom

Levitate this

Post by AnaTom » Mon Dec 19, 2016 3:53 pm

Here is a link, of a theory I support.

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/cienc ... grid08.htm

In addition, they are talking about finding cities in the Antarctic. Ive said this before, because I found the location of three in 2004. Via a Bible cipher..

:hlo

AnaTom

Re: Levitate this

Post by AnaTom » Tue Dec 20, 2016 9:02 am

And I think they cut the rock with a light based system. It either melted the stone, or caused it to disassemble somehow, leaving granules as a by-product.

A very long time ago.

Super Nova

Post by Super Nova » Wed Dec 21, 2016 5:54 pm

I had a quick look at this. You support this theory really? Surely you jest!!!
All the similar types of stories that I had read up until now were generally devoid of specific information necessary to prove the veracity of the account. In this case a full set of geometric measurements were taken, and I discovered, to my great delight, that when they were converted into their equivalent geodetic measures, relating to grid harmonics the values gave a direct association with those in the unified harmonic equations published in my earlier works.
This is just nonsense. Doesn't add up.

Sound is a long wavelength wave with little energy. Drums very long wave lengths. Even if you get the harmonics right and all the waves get to add perfectly as they interfere with each other, you still have very low energy waves.
Always remember what you post, send or do on the internet is not private and you are responsible.

Super Nova

Post by Super Nova » Wed Dec 21, 2016 6:17 pm

This guy sounds like a wacko.

Bruce Leonard Cathie (11 February 1930 – 2 June 2013) was a New Zealand airline pilot who wrote seven books related to flying saucers and a "World energy grid".
His central thesis was that he could use mathematics to describe a grid-like pattern on Earth (i.e. the Electro-dynamic field on Earth) that powers flying saucers and controls the dates and places where nuclear bombs can function; in his book "The Harmonic Conquest of Space".
He did claim to have successfully predicted and documented, also in his book "The Harmonic Conquest of Space" the detonation time of an early French nuclear test using his harmonic "mathematics", which is based around trigonometry and geophysical latitude/longitude coordinates. His theories also resemble Buckminster Fuller's Synergetics in that in reality everything is energy-vectors; which is reflected in his "castling" of Einsteins relativity equations.
Always remember what you post, send or do on the internet is not private and you are responsible.

AnaTom

Post by AnaTom » Thu Dec 22, 2016 10:22 am

Well, we can consider two things. Firstly, the world got changed after the Tower of Babel incident, and cultural myth of ages gone speak to an age of magic. So, combining the two, its possible that the harmonic capacity of the captive biosphere no longer supports a form of sound generated particle levitation.

Its funny, air is captive to gravity, but the heavier Space Shuttle is not. Water expands when frozen and when heated, and has a memory, which is why it recycles itself. It splits into gasses, then remembers to find its partner and recombines, free of contaminants. Not many other things do that.

Is the 'fabric of space' what craft -including rockets- push against. Not gravity, but fixed objects. Or, does a particle once deposited in space, remain at point x, so that the next expelled particle has to squeeze in front of it, creating thrust?

Re Cathie:. There's another guy in the US, and others who know of this energy format. If you want a place to start, the Great Pyramid is the centre of the earth. And maybe, always has been. This is reflected in the galaxy, with various constellations and objects which have corresponding locales.

Not the Greenwich.

Rorschach

Post by Rorschach » Thu Dec 22, 2016 1:10 pm

The Space Shuttle is as captive to gravity as air is.

Water does not have a memory in the human or plastic sense. It takes the shape of any vessel it occupies.

As for water splitting etc... apparently you never did any carbon chemistry at school.

Space? Is basically a void full of objects: matter and anti-matter and dark matter etc, etc, etc...

Oh and the Great Pyramid is not the centre of the Earth no matter how you look at it.
DOLT - A person who is stupid and entirely tedious at the same time, like bwian. Oblivious to their own mental incapacity. On IGNORE - Warrior, mellie, Nom De Plume, FLEKTARD

AnaTom

Post by AnaTom » Thu Dec 22, 2016 2:21 pm

Got that SN?.

Ill take you up on the air bit Rosarch.

Why is the air spread a certain distance above the earth, yet the shuttle is ground bound, doomed?
And, If you took a hose into space from the ground, and sprayed air out there past our atmospheric boundary, which way does it go, and why?

PS, Im not trying to be clever, just out of the box.

AnaTom

Post by AnaTom » Thu Dec 22, 2016 2:50 pm

Also, if you swap carbon joules for magnetic units, what do you have?

AnaTom

Post by AnaTom » Thu Dec 22, 2016 3:04 pm

And, their is evidence alchemy worked into the middle-ages.

AnaTom

Post by AnaTom » Thu Dec 22, 2016 3:41 pm