Fake new members have your say here ...

Home, Family, Pets, Food, Gardening, Hobbies and General Lifestyle topics.
Mohawk

Fake new members have your say here ...

Post by Mohawk » Sun Jun 17, 2018 5:26 pm

skippy wrote:
Sun Jun 17, 2018 5:16 pm
So are you male or female,Mohawk?
Where are you from? What are your interests?
Why don’t you share a bit about yourself? Don’t be shy, there is more here than Sparta and the who is online function. Spread yourself around.
Male. I am a Queenslander. Why are you questioning me like this? It does make me feel intimidated and unwelcome. You have sent me two emails today asking questions I never expected. Is this what is normal here?

I could ask you the same questions but I am not intrusive like that.

BigP

Re: Welcome Thread

Post by BigP » Sun Jun 17, 2018 5:39 pm

Mohawk wrote:
Sun Jun 17, 2018 5:26 pm
skippy wrote:
Why don’t you share a bit about yourself? Don’t be shy, there is more here than Sparta and the who is online function. Spread yourself around.
Male. I am a Queenslander. Why are you questioning me like this? It does make me feel intimidated and unwelcome. You have sent me two emails today asking questions I never expected. Is this what is normal here?

I feel ripped off Mohawk I didnt get any emails when I signded up, lol, Im in Auckland NZ, how are ya mate, :beer

skippy

Post by skippy » Sun Jun 17, 2018 5:40 pm

Mohawk wrote:
skippy wrote:

So you think my welcome PM asking you to share a bit about yourself is intrusive, Really?
I would have thought it normal that a person that joined a new forum would join as they thought they had similar interests to those that were already members.
I’m sorry if you think it is intrusive to enquire about your sex,where you come from? your interests? how strange,you seem very defensive.
I’m surprised you would want to join a forum if you do not wish to contribute.

BigP

Post by BigP » Sun Jun 17, 2018 6:29 pm

skippy wrote:
Sun Jun 17, 2018 5:40 pm
Mohawk wrote:
skippy wrote:

So you think my welcome PM asking you to share a bit about yourself is intrusive, Really?
I would have thought it normal that a person that joined a new forum would join as they thought they had similar interests to those that were already members.
I’m sorry if you think it is intrusive to enquire about your sex,where you come from? your interests? how strange,you seem very defensive.
He probably does want to contribute, Just doesnt want you sniffin his ass like some stray dog at the park lol :clap

skippy

Post by skippy » Sun Jun 17, 2018 6:31 pm

He probably does want to contribute, Just doesnt want you sniffin his ass like some stray dog at the park
You’d think I put the hard word on him the way he is carrying on.

BigP

Post by BigP » Sun Jun 17, 2018 6:32 pm

skippy wrote:
Sun Jun 17, 2018 6:31 pm
He probably does want to contribute, Just doesnt want you sniffin his ass like some stray dog at the park
You’d think I put the hard word on him the way he is carrying on.
You did mention something about sex lol

Mohawk

Post by Mohawk » Sun Jun 17, 2018 7:04 pm

skippy wrote:
Mohawk wrote:
skippy wrote:

Yes I do regard it as intrusive and who I am what my interests are is none of your business just like who you are and what your interests are has nothing to do with me.

I am very put off by your questions. It might be possible you are a very bad person so I'll not let you scare me off. For now I'll keep looking at what I could not see before I registered. I hope that all right?

Thanks Super Nova and BigP.

Super Nova

Post by Super Nova » Sun Jun 17, 2018 7:10 pm

Mohawk,

Skippy's alright, I expect it was just he way of welcoming you and trying to help you fit in. We sometimes have people join just to be disruptive recently. We send PMs (not emails) to each other all the time.

We even welcome Queenslanders ... ha .. go the Blues. I'm a New Southwelshman working abroad. So you may see me here at what appears to be strange times.
Always remember what you post, send or do on the internet is not private and you are responsible.

skippy

Post by skippy » Sun Jun 17, 2018 7:19 pm

Mohawk wrote:
Sun Jun 17, 2018 7:04 pm
skippy wrote:
Mohawk wrote:
skippy wrote:

Yes I do regard it as intrusive and who I am what my interests are is none of your business just like who you are and what your interests are has nothing to do with me.

I am very put off by your questions. It might be possible you are a very bad person so I'll not let you scare me off. For now I'll keep looking at what I could not see before I registered. I hope that all right?

Thanks Super Nova and BigP.
You’re a fuckwit. If someone joins a forum like this and they are genuine they are not bothered by questions like I have asked you. Your bullshit doesn’t fool me one bit.

sprintcyclist

Post by sprintcyclist » Sun Jun 17, 2018 7:41 pm

Mohawk - welcome.

Some people here I ignore.
I rarely send PMs.
'rough and tumble' is bullying and immature.
Right Wing is the Natural Progression.