The Wall is Coming

America, Europe, Asia and the rest of the world
Serial Brain 9

The Wall is Coming

Post by Serial Brain 9 » Mon Jan 07, 2019 9:32 pm

Interesting he puts this on his FB feed

What does he know what we don't?

Will Trump Declare a National Emergency and allow the Defence Forces to BUILD THE WALL?

:thumb
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
And we know that for those who love God all things work together for good, for those who are called according to his purpose.

sprintcyclist

Re: The Wall is Coming

Post by sprintcyclist » Tue Jan 08, 2019 12:42 am

I love Trump
Right Wing is the Natural Progression.

Serial Brain 9

Post by Serial Brain 9 » Tue Jan 08, 2019 7:32 am

here it comes sprint.

will he announce a national emergency bringing into effect the ability to build the WALL using the Military?
Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

I am pleased to inform you that I will Address the Nation on the Humanitarian and National Security crisis on our Southern Border. Tuesday night at 9:00 P.M. Eastern.

5:44 AM - Jan 8, 2019
And we know that for those who love God all things work together for good, for those who are called according to his purpose.

Serial Brain 9

Post by Serial Brain 9 » Tue Jan 08, 2019 9:32 pm

Sounds about right
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Tue Jan 08, 2019 9:52 pm

Sums it up nicely. The world is in a very sad state of affairs.

Serial Brain 9

Post by Serial Brain 9 » Wed Jan 09, 2019 12:58 pm

Trumps National Address about to start - LIVE :)

[youtube]http://youtu.be/ryIhzFAAOgc[/youtube]

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Wed Jan 09, 2019 1:10 pm

Counsellor to the President Kellyanne Conway has embarrassed CNN reporter Jim Acosta, slamming him as a “smartass” after he asked whether Mr Trump would tell the truth in his address.

“Yes, Jim,” Ms Conway shot back, “Can you promise that you will? The whole truth and nothing but the truth, so help you God? Am I allowed to mention ‘God’ to you?”

Acosta, who known for making interruptions when Mr Trump and members of his administration are made available to the press, told Ms Conway he didn’t have an “alternative facts” problem like she did.

“Make sure that goes viral. This is why I’m one of the only people around here who gives you the time of day,” Ms Conway responded.

“You’re such a smartass most of the time and I know you want this to go viral.”

She then told the reporter that a lot of his peers didn’t like him and mocked CNN “for all the corrections” it needed to issue.

“I was on your network 25 or 26 times in 2018. I’m one of the last people here who even bothered to go on, and the disrespect you show to me personally, I’ll look past it,” she added.
After Mr Trump’s address, which will be broadcast across all major networks, his Democrat rivals will give a televised rebuttal immediately afterwards.
https://www.news.com.au/finance/work/le ... d230b31fb2

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Wed Jan 09, 2019 2:51 pm

Plastic surgery aside could they look anymore plastic? :b

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Wed Jan 09, 2019 3:47 pm

SEN. MITCH MCCONNEL: Now look, walls and barriers are not immoral. How silly. Enforcing our laws wasn't immoral back in 2006 when then-Senator Clinton and Senator Obama and our friend the Democratic leader were proud to vote for physical barriers.

The only things that have changed between then and now are the political winds, and of course, the occupant of the White House. So this is no new-found principled objection, it is just political spite. A partisan tantrum being prioritized over the public interest.
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video ... _2006.html

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Wed Jan 09, 2019 4:50 pm

Democrats have supported billions of dollars in funding for physical barriers. In 2006, the Secure Fence Act passed with bipartisan support requiring the construction of physical barriers along 700 miles of the nearly 2,000-mile U.S.-Mexico border. Sixty-four Democrats voted the measure in the House and 26 in the Senate.

The current Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer voted for it, so did Hillary Clinton and Joe Biden. Then-Illinois Sen. Barack Obama praised the bill in a floor speech saying it would "certainly do some good" and "help stem some of the tide of illegal immigration in this country.
"
https://wjla.com/news/nation-world/2006 ... order-wall

Hypocrites :roll: