Helloworld

Australian Federal, State and Local Politics
Forum rules
Don't poop in these threads. This isn't Europe, okay? There are rules here!
LEFTWINGER supreme

Helloworld

Post by LEFTWINGER supreme » Wed Feb 20, 2019 5:02 pm

Oh my rtards, not looking good :Hi

Neferti

Re: Helloworld

Post by Neferti » Wed Feb 20, 2019 5:10 pm

LEFTWINGER supreme

Post by LEFTWINGER supreme » Wed Feb 20, 2019 5:27 pm

Just another day of the libs looking after their mates at the top end of the town

Neferti

Post by Neferti » Wed Feb 20, 2019 5:42 pm

LEFTWINGER supreme wrote:
Wed Feb 20, 2019 5:27 pm
Just another day of the libs looking after their mates at the top end of the town
Rubbish!

I just had Reachtel call with "political research" questions so I presume there is an Election on the horizon.

"Who will you vote for? ... Press 1 for Labor. Press 2 for Liberal/Country Party and so forth .... why ask about Labor first? Is Reachtel a leftard organisation?

Poor old Bull Shitten thought he had it in the bag .... now he is floundering around like a half-dead Lake Burley Griffin carp. :rofl

cods

Post by cods » Wed Feb 20, 2019 6:09 pm

I will wait and see if Mathias received any brown paper bags like Sam did from the Chinese who also paid for his travel... :rofl :rofl

did anyone see ltard screaming for his sacking then????..

I know I didnt

.... it wasnt until SAM was caught red handed giving the Chinese too much information for too much money..that he was ASKED TO RESIGN even then shortarse didnt have the balls...

I am almost positive as well when shortarse flew to the mine disaster in Beaconsfield. FIRST CLASS ON A PRIVATE PLANE OWNED BY HIS MATE he never PAID...... :rofl :rofl

ahhh ltard wishes this would all disappear of course he does..

Beaconsfield nonetheless remains the classic example of what Malcolm Turnbull was talking about this week in targeting Shorten as a “hypocrite” for his cosy links to Melbourne billionaires.

READ NEXT

‘No place for Chinaman remark’
HEIDI HAN
Dick Pratt, the super-wealthy cardboard industry king, was Shorten’s enabler on that occas­ion. It was a Sunday night and all hope of finding survivors of the mine collapse was lost. Shorten was stranded at home in Melbourn­e when the stunning news came through — he’d just returned­ from the mine site and there were no domestic flights back to Tasmania until the next day.

Shorten’s first thought? Natur­ally, call Pratt and ask to borrow his private jet parked at Essendon airport. In quick time, Shorten was back in Beaconsfield.

With the mine’s management falling silent, he happily filled the void for an inform­ation-starved national media. From start to finish­, he relayed details of the rescue operation and the con­dition of the men trapped beneath the earth.

It was a mark of Shorten’s closeness to one of Australia’s richest men that just a phone call to Pratt could secure his private jet free of charge. But that was far from the first, or last, time that Shorten would fly Air Pratt.

He and his then wife, Deborah Beale, flew to the US on board Pratt’s jet for family holidays at the packaging magnate’s New York apartment. One of Shorten’s more exotic adventures aboard Air Pratt was a trip to Cuba :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

got anymore leads ltard where Labor doesnt stink twice as bad...????????

LEFTWINGER supreme

Post by LEFTWINGER supreme » Wed Feb 20, 2019 7:12 pm

Not looking good rtards :giggle

Neferti

Post by Neferti » Wed Feb 20, 2019 7:48 pm

LEFTWINGER supreme wrote:
Wed Feb 20, 2019 7:12 pm
Not looking good rtards :giggle
What do YOU expect if Labor wins? FREE house, car, Foxtel and Electricity? Perhaps a JOB? :rofl

Valkie

Post by Valkie » Wed Feb 20, 2019 7:54 pm

Politicians, senior public servants and police

All crooks on the take.

Half of the world's brown paper bags are shipped to Australia.

The other half are stored for the next grubberment
I have a dream
A world free from the plague of Islam
A world that has never known the horrors of the cult of death.
My hope is that in time, Islam will be nothing but a bad dream

belchabeerdown

Post by belchabeerdown » Wed Feb 20, 2019 8:07 pm

This is just an ALP smoke and mirrors to divert attention from their stuff up on that Medivac Act.

LEFTWINGER supreme

Post by LEFTWINGER supreme » Thu Feb 21, 2019 4:19 pm

Bill Shorten just absolutely handed the libtards arses to them today, helloworld will be first order of business when he establishes his national integrity commission

Your Messiah's are going to be in opposition for a very very very very very very very very very very very very very very long time :Hi