Pill testing at music festivals?

Discuss any News, Current Events, Crimes
Forum rules
It's such a fine line between stupid and clever. Random guest posting.
Kiwi Dave

Pill testing at music festivals?

Post by Kiwi Dave » Mon Apr 22, 2019 9:07 pm

Two more of our young have died at a Queensland music festival, hosted by Rabbits Eat Lettuce. Very likely overdose.

Is it time we introduced pill testing, as they do in much of Europe?

Bobby

Re: Pill testing at music festivals?

Post by Bobby » Mon Apr 22, 2019 9:44 pm

billy the kid

Post by billy the kid » Tue Apr 23, 2019 10:39 am

Ever stood on the tee whilst playing golf and surveyed the dangers of the hole in front of you.
The 8th at Colonial, Gold Coast.
Long par 5, dogleg to the right, double water carry on the right, heavily bunkered green, fairway bunker,
trees on the left...a definite three shot, play safe hole.
Normally, players wanting to play safe will hit a four iron down the middle, and seven iron to lay up, then a shot into
the green...simple...
How many times have I seen playing partners stand on the tee...trying to work out the safe way to go, then........
Then the "fuck it" attitude takes over...they reach for the driver, tee their ball up, and promptly carve it into the piss.....
Moral of the story....
How many times do our drug takers go to a "music festival" (they are actually there for the drugs...but shoosh..dont tell
anyone) and upon buying the drugs go and get one tested...keeping the rest in their pocket...they get the pill tested
and the result comes back not to their liking..they walk out of the testing tent...and...."fuck it" attitude takes effect...
And they take it anyway...or worse still, they take one of the others in their pocket...
Oh by the way, its not always that half the pill is tested..in reality what happens is that a scraping is taken from
the side of the pill for testing, so that should really fill everyone with confidence, as god knows how lethal the centre
of the pill is, compared to a scraping from the outside....
Whilst our young have the "fuck it" attitude, which is the typical irresponsible millenial behaviour of 2019, coupled with the peer pressure, and a total lack of ability to make intelligent decisions our millenials have today, pill testing is simply
glorified baby sitting and a green light to continue to take illicit drugs.
Music festivals should be closed down completely.
They are simply a haven for drug pushers and binge drinkers....any other description is just bullshit...
Schoolies week on the Gold coast also comes to mind.
Another haven for drug pushers and binge drinkers passed off as a "celebration of the young"
Its just an apprenticeship to being a pisshead and a conehead...
Oh by the way all commercial businesses make a roaring trade out of schoolies...cant stop that, now can we....
Oh by the way again, did you know that the entire shore line adjacent to GC beaches is an alcohol free zone, yet Police
are instructed not to arrest anyone if they can avoid it...just be baby sitters.......
No wonder our young are like they are.......
My information about drug testing comes from a medical source....its not just opinion...
To discover those who rule over you, first discover those who you cannot criticize...Voltaire
Its coming...the rest of the world versus islam....or is it here already...

Valkie

Post by Valkie » Thu Apr 25, 2019 11:34 am

If you take poison for a high

You deserve to die

Don't waste time on them

And don't waste money on taking them to hospital.

It's called nature's way
The stupid die, the smart live.
I have a dream
A world free from the plague of Islam
A world that has never known the horrors of the cult of death.
My hope is that in time, Islam will be nothing but a bad dream

Nicole

Post by Nicole » Thu Apr 25, 2019 1:32 pm

Valkie wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2019 11:34 am

You deserve to die

Don't waste time on them

It's called nature's way
I took a lot of drugs when I was young. Adolescents are geared to experiment. Have been since the dawn of time.

billy the kid

Post by billy the kid » Thu Apr 25, 2019 1:46 pm

Mistress Nicole wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2019 1:32 pm
Valkie wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2019 11:34 am

You deserve to die

Don't waste time on them

It's called nature's way
I took a lot of drugs when I was young. Adolescents are geared to experiment. Have been since the dawn of time.
That experimentation should not be encouraged.
I snuck into pubs when I was 17...we had a cockatoo at the front of the pub just in case the coppers called in.
We drank in the back beer garden, and were able to take off through the back entrance if necessary....
No-one encouraged it..
One of my mates wrapped his car around a tree..killed himself..he was 17...I stopped drinking...I didnt own a car...
Music festivals have been around for decades..everyone knows they are a cesspit for drugs and grog...
Pill testing is a green light for the young to continue to "experiment" and we will attempt to protect you
by testing your drugs first....
Why not have classes in school, where kids of the age of say 14 can experiment with drugs and alcohol under
the supervisory eye of their teachers...sounds like a plan doesnt it...
A lot of my kids school mates got into drugs back in the day....a lot of them are dead....
Yep...encourage kids to take drugs....definitely a plan which needs a tick in the box......pft.....
To discover those who rule over you, first discover those who you cannot criticize...Voltaire
Its coming...the rest of the world versus islam....or is it here already...

sprintcyclist

Post by sprintcyclist » Thu Apr 25, 2019 4:06 pm

Kiwi Dave wrote:
Mon Apr 22, 2019 9:07 pm
Two more of our young have died at a Queensland music festival, hosted by Rabbits Eat Lettuce. Very likely overdose.

Yes, it is many years past the time when anonymous pill testing should be offered.
It is decades past the time where recreational drug taking should not be considered a crime.

The legal system has unjustly treated many people of our society
Right Wing is the Natural Progression.

Kiwi Dave

Post by Kiwi Dave » Thu Apr 25, 2019 4:49 pm

sprintcyclist wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2019 4:06 pm
Kiwi Dave wrote:

Yes, it is many years past the time when anonymous pill testing should be offered.
It is decades past the time where recreational drug taking should not be considered a crime.

What do you mean by that last sentence sprintcyclist, as it applies to illegal drugs?

sprintcyclist

Post by sprintcyclist » Thu Apr 25, 2019 5:26 pm

Kiwi Dave wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2019 4:49 pm
sprintcyclist wrote:
Kiwi Dave wrote:

What do you mean by that last sentence sprintcyclist, as it applies to illegal drugs?
inho, many drugs should be decriminilised
Right Wing is the Natural Progression.

Kiwi Dave

Post by Kiwi Dave » Thu Apr 25, 2019 5:30 pm

sprintcyclist wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2019 5:26 pm
Kiwi Dave wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2019 4:49 pm
sprintcyclist wrote:
Kiwi Dave wrote:

inho, many drugs should be decriminilised
I agree with you mate. It should be treated as a health issue, not a criminal one.

Dave