Trump supporters storm the white house

America, Europe, Asia and the rest of the world
neverforget7/11

Trump supporters storm the white house

Post by neverforget7/11 » Thu Jan 07, 2021 11:52 am

Wake up this morning and see the news. As best I can tell events went down like such:

1. The senate starts its hearing to confirm that it will count all the votes

2. Donald Trump demands the VP uses his powers to stop votes being counted at a rally elsewhere in DC. Pence says he does not have this power at his own speech to the senate

3. Trump tells his supporters at the rally to march down Pennsylvania Avenue to the white house, where they break through the police lines and enter the building. The senate is evacuated, Pence is at an undisclosed location, fuck knows what happens now.

Thoughts?

Nom De Plume

Re: Trump supporters storm the white house

Post by Nom De Plume » Thu Jan 07, 2021 12:12 pm

Trump wrote:"I know your pain. I know your hurt. But you have to go home now."

"We can't play into the hands of these people. We have to have peace. So go home. We love you. You're very special."
"But you will run your kunt mouth at me. And I will take it, to play poker."

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Thu Jan 07, 2021 1:00 pm

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Thu Jan 07, 2021 1:01 pm

Redneck

Post by Redneck » Thu Jan 07, 2021 1:19 pm

The nonsense continues from the Trumpards!

Can you believe it!

BO has been searching all morning for that nonsense, not a word of condemnation of the invasion of Congress, now she claims all those thousands were from ANTIFA !!

Bobby

Post by Bobby » Thu Jan 07, 2021 1:23 pm

Angry Republican leaders float removing
Trump from office.

https://edition.cnn.com/2021/01/06/poli ... index.html

Michael Warren
CNN Digital Expansion 2015 Jamie Gangel

By Michael Warren and Jamie Gangel, CNN

Updated 0216 GMT (1016 HKT) January 7, 2021

Washington (CNN)After violent pro-Trump protesters stormed the US Capitol on Wednesday, a growing number of Republican leaders told CNN that they believe Donald Trump should be removed from office before January 20. Four of them called for the 25th Amendment to be invoked, and two others said the President should be impeached.
"He has to be impeached and removed," said one current Republican elected official.
A former senior official said the President's actions were egregious enough to remove him even with such a short time left in his tenure.

"I think this has been a huge shock to the system," said the former official. "How do you keep him in place for two weeks after this?"

By impeaching and removing Trump, even at this late stage of his term, the Senate could subsequently vote to disqualify Trump from ever holding federal office again. On the other hand, invoking the 25th Amendment would require Vice President Mike Pence and a majority of the Cabinet to vote to remove Trump from office due to his inability to "discharge the powers and duties of his office" -- an unprecedented step.
Within minutes of protestors breaching the Capitol on Wednesday, Republicans were revisiting the idea of removing Trump from office, a choice that nearly all of them passed on making a year ago during last year's impeachment trial.

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Thu Jan 07, 2021 1:28 pm

Redneck wrote:
Thu Jan 07, 2021 1:19 pm

Can you believe it!

BO has been searching all morning for that nonsense, not a word of condemnation of the invasion of Congress, now she claims all those thousands were from ANTIFA !!
I said and did no such thing so stop being hysterical. Whoever did this should be strongly condemned. Have we heard one word of condemnation from you this past year when your leftist buddies have been burning, looting and maiming?

Didn't think so.

You are the weakest link Red.

Bobby

Post by Bobby » Thu Jan 07, 2021 1:28 pm

https://edition.cnn.com/politics/live-n ... index.html

Some Cabinet members holding preliminary talks about invoking 25th Amendment to remove Trump from office

From CNN's Jim Acosta

Some Cabinet members are holding preliminary discussions about invoking the 25th Amendment to force President Trump’s removal from office, a GOP source said.

The discussions are ongoing but it’s unclear if there will be enough Cabinet members to result in Trump’s removal.

The conversations have reached the Hill where some senators have been made aware of the discussions, the source said.

Redneck

Post by Redneck » Thu Jan 07, 2021 1:30 pm

Black Orchid wrote:
Thu Jan 07, 2021 1:28 pm
Redneck wrote:

Can you believe it!

I said and did no such thing so stop being hysterical. Whoever did this should be strongly condemned. Have we heard one word of condemnation from you this past year when your leftist buddies have been burning, looting and maiming?

Didn't think so.

No you are!

Not a word from you all morning you are a disgrace!

Then you post that nonsense!

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Thu Jan 07, 2021 1:33 pm

Redneck wrote:
Thu Jan 07, 2021 1:30 pm
Black Orchid wrote:
Thu Jan 07, 2021 1:28 pm
Redneck wrote:

Can you believe it!

Didn't think so.

No you are!

Not a word from you all morning you are a disgrace!

Then you post that nonsense!

I suggest we wait for more info and I HAVE condemned it you panty wetting bimbo!

You've had almost a year to condemn your leftist terrorist mates, Red, but not a peep from you. Not one!