Who are PA's Moderators now?

Have a chat here and this is also where you start Petitions. Current election Threads will also be here. Some old election Threads are also here.
lisa jones

Who are PA's Moderators now?

Post by lisa jones » Wed Mar 13, 2024 1:00 pm

I'd like to know. If that's ok.

Cheers
I would rather die than sell my heart and soul to an online forum Anti Christ like you Monk

lisa jones

Re: Who are PA's Moderators now?

Post by lisa jones » Wed Mar 13, 2024 1:25 pm

It's ok. I've manually checked it out.

Black Orchid AND Vulcan BOTH have the buttons for EXALTED LEADER

Bobby has the buttons for GLOBAL MODERATOR.

Collectively these 3 POSTERS = The Team.
I would rather die than sell my heart and soul to an online forum Anti Christ like you Monk

Redneck

Post by Redneck » Wed Mar 13, 2024 1:34 pm

Good team, maybe there is hope for the forum after all!

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Wed Mar 13, 2024 1:40 pm

Since I stood down I have only ever been there as a backup because I am very familiar with phpBB boards.

I helped Red, Bobby and even Aussie when they first moved in. I've never made any decisions nor taken any action unless specifically asked to by the EL.

I don't make any decisions here. None!

It's nothing to get upset about.

Jasin

Post by Jasin » Wed Mar 13, 2024 1:46 pm

I treat women with equality.
Not as slaves, subordinates, bi_tches and exploitable commodities - like what Aussie does.

stokerjim

Post by stokerjim » Wed Mar 13, 2024 2:52 pm

Excellent result!!!!!

lisa jones

Post by lisa jones » Wed Mar 13, 2024 4:10 pm

stokerjim wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2024 2:52 pm
Excellent result!!!!!
Hello Jim Lahey's other id.

How are you going these days?

stokerjim

Post by stokerjim » Wed Mar 13, 2024 5:52 pm

Gawd, the Hurstville Harlot returns……. I wondered where all the oxygen went. Sorry Love, I am not the Jim of your dreams - drop the vibrator back to 12 volts and retry.

lisa jones

Post by lisa jones » Wed Mar 13, 2024 7:19 pm

stokerjim wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2024 5:52 pm
Gawd, the Hurstville Harlot returns……. I wondered where all the oxygen went. Sorry Love, I am not the Jim of your dreams - drop the vibrator back to 12 volts and retry.
Jim Lahey/aka Vic/StokerJim ...you were exposed last year. Gawd you must be pushing 70 these days eh old ex Yahoo multi troll and stalker? Your memory banks are shithouse. Anyway...enjoy eating the tumbleweed of PA while you pine for whichever harlot of whatever suburb you see fit to imagine. I'm out of this multi Hell Hole of a forum because unlike you I'm not ethically bankrupt and I still believe in the value of maintaining self respect.

lisa jones

Post by lisa jones » Wed Mar 13, 2024 9:42 pm

lisa jones wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2024 7:19 pm
stokerjim wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2024 5:52 pm
Jim Lahey aka Vic aka Wayne aka StokerJim ...you were exposed last year. Gawd you must be pushing 70 these days eh old ex Yahoo multi troll and stalker? Your memory banks are shithouse. Anyway...enjoy eating the tumbleweed of PA while you pine for whichever harlot of whatever suburb you see fit to imagine. I'm out of this multi Hell Hole of a forum because unlike you I'm not ethically bankrupt and I still believe in the value of maintaining self respect.
Up for Jim Lahey aka Vic aka Wayne aka StokerJim!