A Short History of Political Animal

Discuss any News, Current Events, Crimes
Forum rules
It's such a fine line between stupid and clever. Random guest posting.

AiA in Atlanta

Re: A History of Political Animal

Post by AiA in Atlanta » Mon Jun 30, 2008 1:04 am

Cynik on rape and in defense of PA:

http://www2b.abc.net.au/triplej/morning ... c4807.shtm
Last edited by AiA in Atlanta on Mon Jun 30, 2008 10:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Aussie

Post by Aussie » Mon Jun 30, 2008 9:26 pm

We have done this once before, and now that effort is lost, thanks to the idle nature of some who could have archived it. But, here I go again.

This, I trust, will evolve..........now, there is a name to remember...................and there will be other contribution, like wikepedia.....whatever that is. I have read it but understand nil about how it works.

Political Animal.

Well, it existed pre 2003, and sheltered under the publicly funded ABC PA, run under JJJ.

Somehow, I found the joint, and AiA has ^^^^^^ above posted some links.

I recall my first Post at the ABC PA, and being slammed by AnimalMother.....something to do with alleged babbling.

Hence, my abiding love and affection for him.

With SSSF, we shared patronage of the ABC, but at 24 hours notice (something, at the time, the ABC was given credit for) we were told we were doomed.

So, Dr Shrink and TomB established another home, and they each moderated an ABC free PA.

Independently of PA, Aussie declared war on the ABC. PA was ejected from free ABC hosting and yet, the non SSSF was allowed to remain free (tax payer funded) ABC hosted, as it still is.

Aussie fired some FOI shots, which, even though Woody, Scorpion Tie and Observer put poo upon them, they did occur and the ramifications will perhaps still happen. That all depends upon Rudd et al. It is a work in progress.

Back to PA...............

So, there we were, on a life raft provided by Shrink and TomB.

We were happy vegemites and Frogen's huge cock reigned supreme, again.

......I can't recall exactly why, but either Shrink or TomB was off for a break, and one day, I logged on, and I had these extra buttons.

They had determined that I ought Moderate with them.

At that time, and, looking back, it had to be a conscious decision of Shrink, guest posters were having a field day against ele.

After I was made Moderator, I was able to examine just who these guest posters were. It seemed there were many, but ISP evidence suggested there were a hand full, if that.

I exposed the fraud.

[Now, here is where you PAs pick up......like Wiki..................]

Rainbow Moonlight

Post by Rainbow Moonlight » Tue Jul 01, 2008 10:22 am

Thanks AIA. i don't remember the ins and outs anymore I don't think aussie. There were at least 3 others before this one, not including the ABC or the first one. There still exists a tom bombadi board out there which seems to be posted to in foreign language characters that was an almost new site once. I found it on a search, and Frogen had posted there that we should use that site as no-one moderated it any more. Except for the foreign language invasion it is not a bad idea.

AiA in Atlanta

Post by AiA in Atlanta » Tue Jul 01, 2008 12:39 pm

Rainbow Moonlight wrote:Thanks AIA. i don't remember the ins and outs anymore I don't think aussie. There were at least 3 others before this one, not including the ABC or the first one. There still exists a tom bombadi board out there which seems to be posted to in foreign language characters that was an almost new site once. I found it on a search, and Frogen had posted there that we should use that site as no-one moderated it any more. Except for the foreign language invasion it is not a bad idea.

Could you provide that link please?

AiA in Atlanta

Post by AiA in Atlanta » Tue Jul 01, 2008 8:39 pm

I had forgotten that place ..

That isn't the only forgotten PA Life Raft out there. There was one that forever had a thread entitled "I want to fuck Uncanny." Anybody know where that is?

JW Frogen

Post by JW Frogen » Sat Jul 05, 2008 3:56 pm

Notice how Tom Bombaldildo chose a nice leopard skin decor for that forum.

Oh I say!

Poppin' Fresh Dough Boy

Post by Poppin' Fresh Dough Boy » Sun Aug 03, 2008 1:25 am

M

Post by M » Sun Aug 03, 2008 6:53 pm

Aussie wrote:We have done this once before, and now that effort is lost, thanks to the idle nature of some who could have archived it.
I have it archived.

Where would you like it sent? I'm gonna go ahead and guess you wouldn't have clue #1 what to do with the archive file. But perhaps your new host would?