What made you SMILE today :)

Discuss any News, Current Events, Crimes
Forum rules
It's such a fine line between stupid and clever. Random guest posting.
lisa jones

What made you SMILE today :)

Post by lisa jones » Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:43 am

THE IGNORE BUTTON ON THIS MESSAGE BOARD LOL :)

I've only just discovered it!

Woooo hoooo!!!!

WELL DONE! 10 out of 10 for the gorgeous person responsible!
I would rather die than sell my heart and soul to an online forum Anti Christ like you Monk

lisa jones

Re: What made you SMILE today :)

Post by lisa jones » Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:55 am

IT IS FRIDAY!!!! WOO HOO lol !!!!
I would rather die than sell my heart and soul to an online forum Anti Christ like you Monk

boxy

Post by boxy » Fri Mar 18, 2011 6:31 pm

That little fat kid that was being bullied, made me smile, when he picked up the little bastard who was trying to punch him in the face (literally) and pile drove him :D
"But you will run your fluffy bunny mouth at me. And I will take it, to play poker."

Sappho

Post by Sappho » Fri Mar 18, 2011 6:33 pm

Who did you put on ignore Mrs Jones?

What made me smile? My brother claiming he is not apathetic whilst spinning tall stories about how powerless the people are.

Ned Kelly

Post by Ned Kelly » Fri Mar 18, 2011 6:45 pm

boxy wrote:That little fat kid that was being bullied, made me smile, when he picked up the little bastard who was trying to punch him in the face (literally) and pile drove him :D
Y' know that incident has been the subject of talk back radio up here, and all the wanker experts on bullying were allowed their air time about management/handling/dealing with strategies.

When I saw that video, I just laughed with support for the porker, and said out loud, "Serves you bloody well right dweeb, yer lucky you can walk."

That is the only way to deal with bullies. Either the victim can do it, or some by-stander. Just whack the fuck out of the smart arses.

I'll bet that kid in the video is now a changed boy.

:)

Super Nova

Post by Super Nova » Fri Mar 18, 2011 6:56 pm

I agree. When I saw it the firs ttime I thought "good on you for taking out the bully".

The bully experts have got it wrong. At least in part.

My personal experience went like this.

I was young for my year and we had a bunch of about 8 bullies that were old for the year and some were held back to repeat a year. So some were 2 years older than me. Man they had facial growth. The piss weak bastards bullied many of us including me. Then in a short period I had a growth spurt. Then one day exactly the same thing happened. a bunch of them were picking on me at school then one of the hit me in the face... I just lost complete control for 20 seconds and beat the shit out of him. He was shocked... so were his mates. From that day on a stood my ground. i learned that bullies don't like pain. I lost a few fights with them as well but they realised if they wanted a piece of me they may win but i will get a few good ones in as well. A bully does not like to walk around with a shiner delivered by a nerd.

So i relate to the video and hope the kid who reacted is OK. Suspending him was wrong.

Clearly the little prick who was hitting him must have the support of bigger and better fighter or this guy would not have tolerated it.
Always remember what you post, send or do on the internet is not private and you are responsible.

Pastafarian

Post by Pastafarian » Fri Mar 18, 2011 7:02 pm

Super Nova wrote: So i relate to the video and hope the kid who reacted is OK. Suspending him was wrong.

Clearly the little prick who was hitting him must have the support of bigger and better fighter or this guy would not have tolerated it.

I saw the video and thought suspending him was absolutely the right thing to do.
The Mayans predicted the end of the world in December 2012, but they didn't see the Spanish coming

boxy

Post by boxy » Fri Mar 18, 2011 7:02 pm

Let us just hope that he doesn't become a bully himself. No doubt, it's an easy trap to fall into.

I don't think there is any one answer to bullying, it all depends on the situation, and physical limitations of those involved. The pile driving option isn't likely to work for a little kid being bullied by a group of bigger guys. Although all bullies are quite surprised, for a few crucial seconds, if they suddenly get a smack back after years of "taking it on the chin", no matter how small you are :D

But this one just hit that "poetic justice" chord. Payback is a bitch :twisted:
"But you will run your fluffy bunny mouth at me. And I will take it, to play poker."

Pastafarian

Post by Pastafarian » Fri Mar 18, 2011 7:04 pm

boxy wrote:Let us just hope that he doesn't become a bully himself. No doubt, it's an easy trap to fall into.

Thats why I agree with the suspension. With the incident, and all the back slapping going on telling him what a champ he is, he'll more than likely turn into one himself. Andf think that piledriving people is the way to solve all his problems.
The Mayans predicted the end of the world in December 2012, but they didn't see the Spanish coming

Ned Kelly

Post by Ned Kelly » Fri Mar 18, 2011 7:15 pm

Pastafarian wrote:
boxy wrote:Let us just hope that he doesn't become a bully himself. No doubt, it's an easy trap to fall into.

Thats why I agree with the suspension. With the incident, and all the back slapping going on telling him what a champ he is, he'll more than likely turn into one himself. Andf think that piledriving people is the way to solve all his problems.

Oh spare me the dogooders, and the all knowing dick heads. On what basis can you assert that because porker (who obviously has a high tolerance level) finally hit back while being attacked, he will thus become a bully?

Bugger off with your ignorance. You fight fire with fire.

More power to his body slam.