Return

Discuss any News, Current Events, Crimes
Forum rules
It's such a fine line between stupid and clever. Random guest posting.
Let me in!

Return

Post by Let me in! » Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:55 am

Is ele still around? Hebe?

sook

Re: Return

Post by sook » Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:56 am

No, Aussie cleared them all off
Lisa: LMAO! I will make you pay .. everyone will believe me. Your reputation is ruined .. I have lied but you can never prove it. I will claim I took snap shots of the screen you dill!! I will edit this as soon as you have read it .. No evidence

Aussie

Post by Aussie » Tue Sep 13, 2011 12:02 pm

sook wrote:No, Aussie cleared them all off
With you here, Hebe will never return. She left because of you.

sook

Post by sook » Tue Sep 13, 2011 12:07 pm

More lies from Aussie
Hebe wrote:I left because I got sick of what nearly amounted to death threats. I had to contact the AFP, British Telecom, and several tech-savvy friends as well as put up with daily abusive PMs. I wouldn't hold another PA position for anything. Nothing is worth that.
Lisa: LMAO! I will make you pay .. everyone will believe me. Your reputation is ruined .. I have lied but you can never prove it. I will claim I took snap shots of the screen you dill!! I will edit this as soon as you have read it .. No evidence

sook

Post by sook » Tue Sep 13, 2011 12:12 pm

sook wrote:More lies from Aussie
Hebe wrote:I left because I got sick of what nearly amounted to death threats. I had to contact the AFP, British Telecom, and several tech-savvy friends as well as put up with daily abusive PMs. I wouldn't hold another PA position for anything. Nothing is worth that.
*bump for Aussie*

Why do you feel the need to lie about everything?

skippy

Post by skippy » Tue Sep 13, 2011 12:18 pm

Hebe's nick reappeared a couple of months ago, and then left again within a couple of days. I mention this because the hebe nick PMd me a few times when it appeared and said some odd things. I dont believe the person Pming me with hebes nick was hebe, this was AFTER YOU took controls here,aussie. Just like the person posting here yesterday was not yogi.

Aussie

Post by Aussie » Tue Sep 13, 2011 12:30 pm

skippy wrote:Hebe's nick reappeared a couple of months ago, and then left again within a couple of days. I mention this because the hebe nick PMd me a few times when it appeared and said some odd things. I dont believe the person Pming me with hebes nick was hebe, this was AFTER YOU took controls here,aussie. Just like the person posting here yesterday was not yogi.
That was the real Hebe. The person who posted yesterday was a Member called Yogi who registered sometime in 2009. The Yogi you are probably referring to is Outlaw Yogi. Totally different people, I imagine.

sook

Post by sook » Tue Sep 13, 2011 12:42 pm

Aussie wrote:
skippy wrote:Hebe's nick reappeared a couple of months ago, and then left again within a couple of days. I mention this because the hebe nick PMd me a few times when it appeared and said some odd things. I dont believe the person Pming me with hebes nick was hebe, this was AFTER YOU took controls here,aussie. Just like the person posting here yesterday was not yogi.
That was the real Hebe. The person who posted yesterday was a Member called Yogi who registered sometime in 2009. The Yogi you are probably referring to is Outlaw Yogi. Totally different people, I imagine.
Why did you register the nick Yogi?

skippy

Post by skippy » Tue Sep 13, 2011 12:48 pm

Aussie wrote:
How do you know it was the real hebe,aussie?
AND, how do you know the yogi posting yesterday was an impostor? why do you think the impostor yogi that registered 2 years ago just turned up out of the blue yesterday,aussie?? was it you ,aussie?

Aussie

Post by Aussie » Tue Sep 13, 2011 12:52 pm

skippy wrote:
Aussie wrote:
How do you know it was the real hebe,aussie?
AND, how do you know the yogi posting yesterday was an impostor? why do you think the impostor yogi that registered 2 years ago just turned up out of the blue yesterday,aussie?? was it you ,aussie?
I don't know for certain it was the real Hebe....but she posted just like she has in the past. Looked like Hebe, sounded like Hebe, the software said it was Hebe, so I reckon it was Hebe.

As for Yogi.....what is your belly ache about it? I do not say it was an imposter. All I can say is that looking at the profile (available to all to see) the person registered in late 2009. So what?