Bulgaria disappearing before our very eyes

Home, Family, Pets, Food, Gardening, Hobbies and General Lifestyle topics.
brian ross

Bulgaria disappearing before our very eyes

Post by brian ross » Mon Nov 05, 2018 4:12 pm

Why is Bulgaria's population falling off a cliff?

Could it be the neo-Nazis? Could it be terrible economy? Could it be the violence? Could it be the hatred and disrespect for everybody? Flektarn might know...
Nationalism is not to be confused with patriotism. - Eric Blair

Black Orchid

Re: Bulgaria disappearing before our very eyes

Post by Black Orchid » Mon Nov 05, 2018 4:18 pm

And your solution would be to fill them up with economic migrants and muslims :roll:

brian ross

Post by brian ross » Mon Nov 05, 2018 4:31 pm

Black Orchid wrote:
Mon Nov 05, 2018 4:18 pm
And your solution would be to fill them up with economic migrants and muslims :roll:
I don't have a problem with either group of people, Black Orchid. You seem to want to send people whom you refer to as "economic migrants" to the death chamber rather than grant them asylum.

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Mon Nov 05, 2018 5:09 pm

brian ross wrote:
Mon Nov 05, 2018 4:31 pm
Black Orchid wrote:
I don't have a problem with either group of people, Black Orchid. You seem to want to send people whom you refer to as "economic migrants" to the death chamber rather than grant them asylum.
Brian please stop twisting words and lying. Send them to the death chamber? Really? How about a link for where I have even intimated that and while you are at it please provide other links you have been asked for and conveniently ignored.

brian ross

Post by brian ross » Mon Nov 05, 2018 5:58 pm

Black Orchid wrote:
Mon Nov 05, 2018 5:09 pm
brian ross wrote:
Black Orchid wrote:
Brian please stop twisting words and lying. Send them to the death chamber? Really? How about a link for where I have even intimated that and while you are at it please provide other links you have been asked for and conveniently ignored.
I have used the example of the MS St. Louis - a ship carrying Jewish refugees from Germany, seeking to escape the Holocaust and find shelter in the New World. They were refused entry to Cuba, Canada and the United States. They were dispatched back to Germany as a consequence, to their fates in the concentration camps. That is basically what you are proposing for those whom you refer to as "economic refugees", Black Orchid. Not necessarily to literally concentration camps but rather to their deaths at the hands of criminals and warlords. I expect that you'd have been cheering on the expulsion of the refugees on the St.Louis. Afterall, they were Asylum Seekers. I hope you're proud of yourself?

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Mon Nov 05, 2018 6:02 pm

brian ross wrote:
Mon Nov 05, 2018 5:58 pm
Black Orchid wrote:
brian ross wrote:
Black Orchid wrote:
I have used the example of the MS St. Louis - a ship carrying Jewish refugees from Germany, seeking to escape the Holocaust and find shelter in the New World. They were refused entry to Cuba, Canada and the United States. They were dispatched back to Germany as a consequence, to their fates in the concentration camps. That is basically what you are proposing for those whom you refer to as "economic refugees", Black Orchid. Not necessarily to literally concentration camps but rather to their deaths at the hands of criminals and warlords. I expect that you'd have been cheering on the expulsion of the refugees on the St.Louis. Afterall, they were Asylum Seekers. I hope you're proud of yourself?
Brian you truly need comprehension lessons. Show me the link to where I proposed migrants be shipped off to concentration camps. I am really quite tired of your untruthful accusations.

BigP

Post by BigP » Mon Nov 05, 2018 6:12 pm

brian ross wrote:
Mon Nov 05, 2018 4:12 pm
Why is Bulgaria's population falling off a cliff?

Could it be the neo-Nazis? Could it be terrible economy? Could it be the violence? Could it be the hatred and disrespect for everybody? Flektarn might know...

Maybe the word got out that you are thinking of paying them a visit Brian lol

brian ross

Post by brian ross » Mon Nov 05, 2018 6:13 pm

Black Orchid wrote:
Mon Nov 05, 2018 6:02 pm
brian ross wrote:
Black Orchid wrote:
brian ross wrote:
Black Orchid wrote:
Brian you truly need comprehension lessons. Show me the link to where I proposed migrants be shipped off to concentration camps. I am really quite tired of your untruthful accusations.
As I said, Black Orchid, you would have more than likely cheered when the St. Louis was refused entry to Cuba/USA/Canada... They were Asylum Seekers, they were dispatched back to the Concentration Camps. They were considered "economic migrants" by people such as yourself. Tut, tut, don't worry. I'm sure your hands are clean.

BigP

Post by BigP » Mon Nov 05, 2018 6:14 pm

Black Orchid wrote:
Mon Nov 05, 2018 6:02 pm
brian ross wrote:
Black Orchid wrote:
brian ross wrote:
Black Orchid wrote:
Camps where there is a high concentration of them would not be a bad thing, You would get economies of scale lol

Neferti

Post by Neferti » Mon Nov 05, 2018 6:18 pm

Why the sudden interest in BULGARIA?