Far right's poor leadership saved Australia from outbreak of populism

Australian Federal, State and Local Politics
Forum rules
Don't poop in these threads. This isn't Europe, okay? There are rules here!
Black Orchid

Re: Far right's poor leadership saved Australia from outbreak of populism

Post by Black Orchid » Tue Nov 19, 2019 3:50 pm

Bogan wrote:
Tue Nov 19, 2019 3:28 pm
Hi NDP.

The same graphs I posted previously were on another site which Brian posted, and to which gave a link to in the "climate Change" thread. This site supposedly examined and refuted the graphs I posted. Naturally, you missed it because you don't do your homework and you don't stay up to speed. I was going to refute the sites analysis that Brian provided the link for, but what the hell? I am sick and tired of you and your trendy mates just submitting links instead of debating. So even though I watched the program which Brian submitted, and even began writing an article picking apart the programs bizarre logic, I stopped because I am sick and tired of doing all the work around here. Just so you won't forget again, I wont respond to links.

I find it amusing that you claim that right wingers are dishonest, when on another topic, you claimed you were right wing yourself!

As for Redneck, sneery one liners, cut and pastes, and hit and runs are all he can manage. I do thank both of you for displaying to any possible young trendy lefty reading these exchanges how utterly hopeless and ineffective you loony lefties really are.
You should know by now that have to explain things to the hysterical left very S L O W L Y at least 50 times and even then they usually cannot grasp it. :lol:

brian ross

Post by brian ross » Tue Nov 19, 2019 3:55 pm

Bogan wrote:
Hi NDP.

The same graphs I posted previously were on another site which Brian posted, and to which gave a link to in the "climate Change" thread. This site supposedly examined and refuted the graphs I posted. Naturally, you missed it because you don't do your homework and you don't stay up to speed. I was going to refute the sites analysis that Brian provided the link for, but what the hell? I am sick and tired of you and your trendy mates just submitting links instead of debating. So even though I watched the program which Brian submitted, and even began writing an article picking apart the programs bizarre logic, I stopped because I am sick and tired of doing all the work around here. Just so you won't forget again, I wont respond to links.

I find it amusing that you claim that right wingers are dishonest, when on another topic, you claimed you were right wing yourself!

As for Redneck, sneery one liners, cut and pastes, and hit and runs are all he can manage. I do thank both of you for displaying to any possible young trendy lefty reading these exchanges how utterly hopeless and ineffective you loony lefties really are.
Oh, poor, poor, little diddums. Having to prove what you claim, with proper references and citations. How harsh that you're expected to provide the same proofs that so many demand of us. Tsk, tsk, don't worry, I'm sure we all understand just how hard done by you are, Bogan. Don't worry, I for one am willing to accept your excuse that the dog ate your homework, don't worry, I'm sure you'll be let off this onerous demand. Nom, Red, are you willing to accept Bogan's excuses that it's all just too onerous and hard to act like an adult human and show he really has evidence to back what he claims? Mmmm? :rofl :rofl
Nationalism is not to be confused with patriotism. - Eric Blair

Neferti

Post by Neferti » Tue Nov 19, 2019 4:12 pm

brian ross wrote:
Mon Nov 18, 2019 9:00 pm
Neferti~ wrote:
Mon Nov 18, 2019 7:44 pm
There is NO such thing as "far right" in Australia.
Yes there is, Neferti. I doubt you'll ever encounter them in Canberra though.
Canberra is chock full of Leftards and Greenies. When I came here in 1981, I mentioned to one of the other mothers I met at our kids' school, that I vote Liberal and her reply was "Libs only get about 4% of the vote in this town". It was still a Federal Electorate back then and, sure enough, when the next Federal Election arrived in 1983 and Malcolm Fraser lost to Bob Hawke, Canberra did indeed get only about 4% of the vote and I doubt it had anything to do with Hawke. Public Servants tend to be leftards (or greens). Nothing has changed. :bgrin

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Tue Nov 19, 2019 4:42 pm

brian ross wrote:
Tue Nov 19, 2019 3:55 pm
Bogan wrote:
Hi NDP.

Oh, poor, poor, little diddums. Having to prove what you claim, with proper references and citations. How harsh that you're expected to provide the same proofs that so many demand of us. Tsk, tsk, don't worry, I'm sure we all understand just how hard done by you are, Bogan. Don't worry, I for one am willing to accept your excuse that the dog ate your homework, don't worry, I'm sure you'll be let off this onerous demand. Nom, Red, are you willing to accept Bogan's excuses that it's all just too onerous and hard to act like an adult human and show he really has evidence to back what he claims? Mmmm? :rofl :rofl
Well that was a totally uncalled for, unwarranted and very childish little tantrum! Did you happen to miss the part I highlighted?

brian ross

Post by brian ross » Tue Nov 19, 2019 5:17 pm

Black Orchid wrote:
Tue Nov 19, 2019 4:42 pm
brian ross wrote:
Bogan wrote:
Hi NDP.

Well that was a totally uncalled for, unwarranted and very childish little tantrum! Did you happen to miss the part I highlighted?
I wasn't replying to you, Black Orchid. :roll

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Tue Nov 19, 2019 5:23 pm

brian ross wrote:
Tue Nov 19, 2019 5:17 pm
Black Orchid wrote:
Tue Nov 19, 2019 4:42 pm
brian ross wrote:
Bogan wrote:
Hi NDP.

I wasn't replying to you, Black Orchid. :roll
So? Weak, Brian, really weak! :roll:

Bogan

Post by Bogan » Tue Nov 19, 2019 5:39 pm

To Briney.

Why don't you watch the program on the site you submitted the link for again (if you ever bothered to watch it in the first place), summarise it, and re submit it in your own words? I suppose that would be too much for you as you probably have trouble grasping what the presenter says. So summarising what you barely understand would be a real chore.

Anyhoo, if you do, I will be happy to analyse your logic and present a critique.

I won't hold my breathe waiting.

brian ross

Post by brian ross » Tue Nov 19, 2019 7:31 pm

Still nothing to say about der Leaders, Bogan? Interesting. Keep trying to divert attention... :roll

Bogan

Post by Bogan » Tue Nov 19, 2019 7:55 pm

I wrote 479 words about it on page 1 Briney. Did you lose your spectacles again? When was the last time you wrote 479 words about anything? No, I take that back. You do have the capacity to write long posts when you want to. Which is more than I can say about NDP and that quarter wit Redneck. I think Redneck is really Beowulf.

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Tue Nov 19, 2019 8:17 pm

Bogan wrote:
Tue Nov 19, 2019 7:55 pm
I think Redneck is really Beowulf.
Redneck isn't Beowolf/Rorschach/Grendel.