Petition for this rule to appear on all PA sub forums

This folder contains Archived threads.
lisa jones

Petition for this rule to appear on all PA sub forums

Post by lisa jones » Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:52 pm

Information for all PA members to consider before responding.

Freediver has made it very clear that in the interests of OzPol and PA forum safety the sharing of login details ie passwords is not allowed. Indeed Freediver has specifically stated that if caught both parties will be banned.

Notwithstanding this...Bobby as PA forum Admin was present and allowed this forum breach to occur here at PA without consequence. To date, Bobby has not actioned the breach. He has been at pains to excuse it. As we all know...the member directly responsible for the breach was Redmond.

This serious breach of forum security and those party to said breach ought to be remembered by the PA community particularly wrt future PA elections (assuming this forum survives to see a next election).

The above breach resulted in a number of people gaining access to the account of 1 person. In so doing these people gained access to said person's PMs (sent and received). They also gained access to posting on behalf of that person.

The following petition is now on the table for the above reasons.

Note : Up to this very point in time Bobby is STILL under the misapprehension that he has the power to dispense with Freediver's rule as it stands and which affects both OzPol and PA. He does not. The rule is there to be respected and regarded. Not revised and redacted by Bobby or any other person on PA.

Which brings me to the Rule which I believe will eliminate future PA forum issues on this subject

Do not seek to obtain or use another member's password under any circumstances. IF a member on either site has any log in issues then Freediver must be referred to who will sort it out directly with that member. Failure to adhere to this rule will result in the permanent ban of all parties involved.

Further ....this rule ought to appear as a sticky on all sub forums and may also need to be incorporated in the PA Constitution.
Last edited by lisa jones on Thu Nov 11, 2021 2:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I would rather die than sell my heart and soul to an online forum Anti Christ like you Monk

Bobby

Re: Petition for this rule to appear on all PA sub forums

Post by Bobby » Thu Nov 11, 2021 2:03 pm

viewtopic.php?f=74&t=18204&start=20

Tue Nov 09, 2021 5:40 pm

Bobby,
How would it have looked if I banned Cods
while she was in hospital getting help from Red?

lisa jones

Post by lisa jones » Thu Nov 11, 2021 2:20 pm

Bobby wrote:
Thu Nov 11, 2021 2:03 pm
viewtopic.php?f=74&t=18204&start=20

Tue Nov 09, 2021 5:40 pm

Bobby,
How would it have looked if I banned Cods
while she was in hospital getting help from Red?
It would have looked like you were making a sensible and responsible decision which would have protected a vulnerable forum member who MAY have been in hospital by referring the matter straight to Freediver!

Instead you bloody referred it to a multi troll. Who had and still has zero authority but who thinks they do! Through manipulating you!

What STILL worries me Bobby is this : Right now ... at this present moment you yourself do not have ANY authority to intervene and enter ANYONE's account under any circumstance. But you THINK you do! You don't!

You STILL don't get it. That's the real worry I have with this. You have attempted to re define Freediver's rule as it applies here so as to excuse your inaction/s and unfortunately this will only allow further forum breaches to occur. In essence ... you're not doing anything to resolve the issue. Hence my petition which is there in good faith to protect myself and others who use this forum.

The tragedy in all this. I've counted 3.

1. I should not be the one putting forward this petition. That's your job as Admin of PA.

2. I fully expect this petition to be rubbished by those 2 coloured multi trolls who you're beholden to.

3. And once again ... you will allow a reform which has been put forward in good faith to fall by the wayside....and that will be to the ultimate detriment of this forum which is currently on life support.
I would rather die than sell my heart and soul to an online forum Anti Christ like you Monk

Bobby

Post by Bobby » Thu Nov 11, 2021 2:33 pm

Dear Lisa,
we all like to follow rules but sometimes
in extraordinary circumstances - discretion is shown.
I doubt that the same situation would happen again.

I was in a situation where I was damned if I did and I damned if I didn't.
I would have had to ban Cods and Red over something that was fully declared in public
and not done behind anyone's back.
I always err on the side of not banning people and taking the situation into account
in a sympathetic, compassionate and Christian way.
Life is not always so simply defined as in your world.

lisa jones

Post by lisa jones » Thu Nov 11, 2021 2:40 pm

I vote Aye

Where is your vote Bobby?

Have those 2 coloured multi trolls pretending to hide behind you not yet told you what your vote is allowed to be?

Redneck

Post by Redneck » Thu Nov 11, 2021 2:41 pm

Naye its a trouble making position.

Bobby

Post by Bobby » Thu Nov 11, 2021 2:43 pm

lisa jones wrote:
Thu Nov 11, 2021 2:40 pm
I vote Aye

Have those 2 coloured multi trolls pretending to hide behind you not yet told you what your vote is allowed to be?
No one tells me what to do - sometimes I ask for advice from members and
even put ideas to a vote.

I vote no - Lisa - you haven't taken extraordinary circumstances into account.

lisa jones

Post by lisa jones » Thu Nov 11, 2021 2:54 pm

Bobby wrote:
Thu Nov 11, 2021 2:43 pm
lisa jones wrote:
Thu Nov 11, 2021 2:40 pm
I vote Aye

No one tells me what to do - sometimes I ask for advice from members and even put ideas to a vote.

I vote no - Lisa - you haven't taken extraordinary circumstances into account.

No it's Freediver you have a problem with. Not me.

Why? It's his rule as it pertains to both OzPol and PA.

He gets to decide if/when there is an extraordinary circumstance. Not you.

And Bobby....guess what? Freediver also has the authority to tell you what to do regarding forum security on PA.

You have no say on the matter. Even as Admin. You are expected to follow that rule. Just like everyone else.

Jovial Monk

Post by Jovial Monk » Wed Nov 24, 2021 9:00 am

Just vote in a decent EL.

Rules everywhere is not very PA!

lisa jones

Post by lisa jones » Thu Dec 16, 2021 9:24 pm

Jovial Monk wrote:
Wed Nov 24, 2021 9:00 am
Just vote in a decent EL.

Rules everywhere is not very PA!
We are. That person is Red.

Probably means you'll have to fuck off though.